TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

if i wanted comfort and luxury i wouldn't be camping in a tent ;)

But i agree with ricky!

by sunday morning and come pack up time with long ride home looming you will be wishing the ground had been softer on your back and im speaking from experience

Packed away, had a struggle getting the rucksack sleeping bag, tent and my onesie in the WATERPROOF BAG CANOEING KAYAK, not sure how it's going to fit on the way back one the tent has been unpacked, saying that, i don't mind taking the rucksack out of the waterproof bag on the way home.

Knackers! The closer it gets, the more it looks like I'll not be able to come. :evil:

That's a shame Fro.....would've been good to see you over there.....attendees are dropping like flies now..... :(

Repacked (if you can call it that) decided to empty rucksack into the waterproof bag, little more space, put empty rucksack on top the waterproof one now, it's empty but on way home i suspect it will be carry crap.

Colour me impressed Cat, that's some insane packing :shock:

I really need to start packing tonight, I've written a list and that's it... Last year I sorted everything several days in advance and even did I trial pack! What has become of my organisational skills...

Got my GPS ready though; bit of laminated paper with road names to stick to the inside of the screen :lol:

Edit:

Hope the rain over there is nothing like the rain over here! Don't think any of us wants to wake up to a submerged bike!

Hope the rain over there is nothing like the rain over here! Don't think any of us wants to wake up to a submerged bike!

Rain!? what rain!?

I've had glorious sunshine near me :D I even cleaned my bike in a t shirt! :lol:

Nearly Cat! 3 out of 4 brackets on each now, they hold themselves in place pretty well but they're a bugger to detach from the bike. Going to try to attach the last two brackets tonight, have to be careful that I don't stick them in a place that obstructs the fiddly process of removing them :lol: Hopefully won't take long to pack after that, just work my way down the list throwing things into panniers and top box then be on my way. No messing with bungees for me! This way has been so much easier :roll:

Ricky... :up: