Sunday 28th September: Same as last week ;)

Guest Phil Young

Since this route is reeeeeeaaallly good, I'm doing it again for all those that were rubbish and didn't make it :)

Meet: 2pm, The white hart, Tonbridge Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1SG

Can't make it earlier unfortunately but we will catch a really light towards the end of the ride :)

Ride is for: Anyone (no 125's sorry!). As long as I have 2-3 fast riders, we'll keep to a fast pace and use a marker system to make sure everyone is allowed to ride their own ride :)

Hoping Megawatt can attend to sweep up the rear and Joe, your attendance will be required thank you! ;)

Here's the general route layout but is subject to small changes to further improve route.

10676348_10154652631195305_6853741990232038792_n.jpg?oh=ecd455e28b24f755e876594fdaad7f07&oe=54C5DE16&__gda__=1417998336_61451b960608a7e0d7f141d87e8aaf63

Put your name down!!!

If I'm not working I'll try and make it.

Bearing in mind I have to be up at stupid o'clock for work I can't stay out too long but it should be doable.

We'll finish the route around 5.30/6pm ish.

I,m out from 1230 on Wednesday and 1100 on Thursday. Both days meeting at Route 1066 cafe on A21 Robertsbridge.

Nice - what's the event?

If I can get all my stuff sorted out that I need to do this week I'll see if I can pop along... This weather is perfect for biking!!

I'll try and make it Phi but probably won't know for sure until Friday afternoon or even Saturday morning :scratch: So watch this space and if I do pop along I'll see if I can get someone else to tag along :thumb:

Hope you can make it mate and yes of course - the more the merrier!

Yeah been watching the weather all week - cloudy and sunny, nice :)

Made all my final adjustments to the route early on in the week with some input from megawatt. To avoid too much stop-start and to make sure everyone gets a we have two rides of around an hour that are both really nice. We'll stop halfway through for some grub/coffee/catch up/whatever before reach final destination (the pub!) so rest assured, should be a good run for all that attend :)