How do you?

cockercas

You pack her bags and put them by the front door, in the meantime, keep looking at your mobile phone and giggling (making it sound the text alert noise) but don't let her see it.

Happy to help. :)

That's all I can come up with

There's the door GTFO.

At least there won't be a custody battle over who's taking the Hoover when they split up .

She can have it. I got bored of telling her to stop buying cheap crap hoovers that brake all the time and buy a good one. It not like she's paying for it.

A reward chart? For every household task she does, you buy her an item of makeup/chocolate.

This may be sarcastic, but in all seriousness, but if you really cant have an adult conversation with her about a relatively minor matter such as this, you need to start thinking heavily about your future together.

A reward chart? For every household task she does, you buy her an item of makeup/chocolate.

This may be sarcastic, but in all seriousness, but if you really cant have an adult conversation with her about a relatively minor matter such as this, you need to start thinking heavily about your future together.

She dosnt want more chocolate.

Simple.. Hire a really sexy cleaner to come over and do the housework... Women are competitive so she will very quickly feel the need to out clean the cleaner ;)

If my man did that I'd just hire a sexy Gardner. If he is willing to pay someone to clean why would I .

To be honest though, putting this on a forum is not the most ideal is it. Part of me thinks that it's a joke and the rest of methinks that your not right in airing your dirty laundry on a public forum. Obviously a lack of respect from you and possibly from her. Be an adult and talk to her and not us.

Simple.. Hire a really sexy cleaner to come over and do the housework... Women are competitive so she will very quickly feel the need to out clean the cleaner ;)

If my man did that I'd just hire a sexy Gardner.

Thats the competitive streak coming through.... ;)

Obviously a lack of respect from you and possibly from her. Be an adult and talk to her and not us.

This really, if you're still with her. If she was an ex you wanted to vent over possibly this would have been in better taste. But I doubt she'd be happy seeing this on here, does she know your thoughts?

Lack of respect I think is a growing issue today. The internet shows how awful people can be in certain places, bitter, twisted and shouting their mouths off. But I think it says a lot for regular people too, even just people with a common interest in biking here.

I rarely, if ever argue with people in real life, I talk it out... I'm yet to have a fight with Bikermoo in all the time we've been together. Yet if I was asked where do I get the most grief from other people, I'd say internet message boards.

So if people with a common interest in bikes can't get along, I can't imagine some people in relationships these days do much better. :(

A bit :offtopic:

Merely speculating why the OP might feel this was the place to vent about his lady. With the new extremes certain groups have shown we go to, it might show why we do things that to many, appear disrespectful. As the other take on the OP's post is that his lady doesn't respect him, and he's venting about it. Just to give some balance :)

I dont drink.

She knows, all you ever get back is a sarcastic 'right'.

Your lucky fozzie, you cant work with idiots.

In that case sounds like there's been a break down in respect there on her part. Time to lay the law!

Not as far as an ultimatum, but a "you've got to change your attitude or we are going to have major problems". If she kicks off then it sounds fairly dead in the water. If she's been doing what she perceives to be a lot then we have a conflict in the value of what each other does and it needs resolving.

I don't work with idiots luckily, while BP don't make the best value fuel in the world, their staff are professional :lol:

However I did have a moment where I took a long sigh lately at one of the engineers. He did some of my work as he was in a rush to get something done, but in the process buggered it up and left a mess that would have had a backlash coming back onto me.

Trick is not to give idiots a chance to piss you off by always checking them out :lol: