UK Challenge 100 2015 Discussion Thread

Grumpy Old Git

• 2 months later...

Thats me done for the year, really enjoyed it again and it was nice to get the mrs out on her bike for some great rides around England and Wales. Hope to get up north next year.

Well done to everyone whose taken part this year and many thanks to everyone who sets this up each year it must be a lot or work.

Take it easy

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is me done for this year, not as many points as last year but thoroughly enjoyable and a good reason to get out when it is easier to watch the rain from the warm......

Big thanks to the organisers, can't imaging the hours input to sort out the list and locations, great effort all round, looking forwards to next year.... only three weeks ....

Cheers

I have also enjoyed the challenge this year, it's great to have a destination to aim for rather than just a general ride out.

My thanks to the organisers for their time and effort in arranging this.

Looking forward to getting out and about again next year.

I think that is me done for this year, not as many points as last year but thoroughly enjoyable and a good reason to get out when it is easier to watch the rain from the warm......

Big thanks to the organisers, can't imaging the hours input to sort out the list and locations, great effort all round, looking forwards to next year.... only three weeks ....

Cheers

Thats your final points added. It is brilliant the scoring has kept going all year long.

Had to complete the pubs as I was so close. I had to ride from Kent to Bristol to nab the Lime Kiln, as I was near I grabbed 4 in wales also.

My co pilot decided to send me up a farm track which was fun but also quite scary as there was nobody around for miles.

My bike now needs another clean

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b58/pcritcher/challenge100/DSC00026_zps9grxd8y9.jpg

Bloody long day in the saddle but good fun :mrgreen:

Still a few days left but I have an operation tomorrow so I doubt I'll be in a fit state to ride again

In that case I think it is safe to say congrats to this years top three and the winner GOG, for the second year in a row!

1st GOG - 1370

2nd whitedevil - 1010

3rd priest - 950

:cheers:

A special mention for Throttled Jnr, the best placed pillion and a general well done to all points scorers in what I am sure has been the most competitive and over all highest scoring challenge yet. :thumb:

congrats GOG and WhiteDevil

thanks to the mods for arranging the challenge and calculating the scores.

on a moaning side of things would be nice to have more historical places / places of interest rather than road cafe's :booty: :oops: :cheers: :cheers:

You must have Crystal Balls!!!

Next year's is exactly that and will be 'out' on the 1st January.

8-)

Have you been reading the national trust and English heritage guide books then!

You must have Crystal Balls!!!

Next year's is exactly that and will be 'out' on the 1st January.

8-)

Have you been reading the national trust and English heritage guide books then!

Ideally ones that are signposted and easy to find :D

One of my memory's from this years challenge was riding in ever decreasing circles till I found the spot....

The piers where easy others kept me amused, but not fun riding lol

National trust = gravel drives [emoji15]

They get kind of upset when you announce audibly you "will not give to terrorist organisations its a voluntary contribution your asking for"....

The boat near buy then crops up "You mean mean that was only a donation" at least the next 3 did not "give" either....

I could go on not my favorite organisation....

• 2 weeks later...