What grinds your gears?

fq-craigus

Cyclists who insist on making their front light flash rather than keep it on solid. I gladly do not suffer from epilepsy but feel in danger of having fit when ever I see those lights coming towards me, or in my rear view mirror!

Cyclists who insist on making their front light flash rather than keep it on solid. I gladly do not suffer from epilepsy but feel in danger of having fit when ever I see those lights coming towards me, or in my rear view mirror!

I prefer them flashing!

They get lost in other lights if on solid!

I feel it is a really bad distraction for me with them flashing really quickly. If they flashed at the same speed as indicators then it would be fine probably. But it looks like some rave light coming down the street.

Quickly flashing, bright lights in the dark mean my mirrors are basically useless as their light is destroying any sort of "night vision". All I can see if their flashy lights, nothing else.

Politics, or rather, the loud mouths who think their left/right wing stance is *the* right stance. Your stance is mostly built up on personality combined with background. It's unique but it's similarity to the nearest group will be the one you vote for. So there is no right stance.

Also when people throw up things like "amazing read, this is why the country is this way". Christ. It's like having a painting and then choosing the frame you want to look at it through. Like points of view there are hundreds of them and they all change how you see the final picture. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it can be made to fit many points of view.

Cyclists who use the "I'm allowed to be here" mentality when they do something incredibly stupid that I wouldn't even attempt on a powered 2 wheeled machine.... Great, you are f**king allowed to be there, but it's stupid that you are, and being right won't do you any good when you're dead.

And finally the self entitled phase that seems to be rolling in on top of team offended by anything and everything. Like a couple who have never worked but have 4 kids and now saying they need more than a 2 bed flat. Get a job then and pay the difference as why should we? I'm not being charged for your poor choices.

I tend to stay off many media outlets to avoid my gears being ground. I lock myself in a garage, listen to capital gold and drift off into motorbike repair nirvana.

Seriously though he rides and vlogs like a twat, Most vloggers are, some are funny to watch majority think they are the highway code police. What the hell was he doing on that 2 lane roundabout..

Ok theres a car going around the roundabout i will rush out and pull level and sit in his blind spot, then proceed to BEEP HIM because he pulls infront of me.. That idiot needs to re-do his CBT and shut the f**k up.

So its not just me being picky, phew lol. He is a kid acting like an adult grrrr just be a kid ffs! No one will judge.

His ither videos are riddled with unnessisary rev bombs too

I couldn't help myself but to leave a slightly condescending message and join in the fun lol

Seriously though he rides and vlogs like a twat, Most vloggers are, some are funny to watch majority think they are the highway code police. What the hell was he doing on that 2 lane roundabout..

Ok theres a car going around the roundabout i will rush out and pull level and sit in his blind spot, then proceed to BEEP HIM because he pulls infront of me.. That idiot needs to re-do his CBT and shut the f**k up.

So its not just me being picky, phew lol. He is a kid acting like an adult grrrr just be a kid ffs! No one will judge.

His ither videos are riddled with unnessisary rev bombs too

I couldn't help myself but to leave a slightly condescending message and join in the fun lol

good man, it had gone a tad quiet on there lately lol

good man, it had gone a tad quiet on there lately lol

Anyone that does this (vlogs like they are the best road user around and knows 100% of the highway code and practices it 100% of the time) is a dickhead that needs serious trolling. In my opinion. :lol:

Ok. Resisted so far but here's my list.

could be quite extensive, kids don't call me grumpy instead of dad for nowt!! Stu please don't ban me for any offence. ..lol

The middle classes

The sun

Hippy mothers

Mums net nazis

Bigotry

Rugby Unions hold on the media

Man utd

People who call their kids stupid names

Fake Adidas tracksuits

Chavs

My Satnav

The daily mail

White people with dreadlocks

Gap years?

ISIS

Lancashire

Orange men

Pot holes in the road.

Me when I fxxx the bike up trying to fix it

PC gone mad

Guy Martin

RFC

Well thats my therapy done for now...

Should stir it up a bit;-)

Fully relaxed and calm now.....

Well I was until I started watching the motogp highlights. ...lol

Spanish

ill be ranting at the tv when i watch it at 9, know the result already but i want to scream at the box