What grinds your gears?

fq-craigus

Got to agree there, it is a LOT safer for them with the flashing ones as it gets your attention, Imagine riding a motorbike through heavy traffic that made no noise!

I do its called a Honda CB500f, hopefully that will change this weeked .MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAH... although the missus is already moaning and i havent even fitted it yet....

probbly the fact that she dozed off last night and i i blew a raspberry down a tube at her and woke her up :P

• 2 weeks later...
Ok. Resisted so far but here's my list.

could be quite extensive, kids don't call me grumpy instead of dad for nowt!! Stu please don't ban me for any offence. ..lol

The middle classes

The sun

Hippy mothers

Mums net nazis

Bigotry

Rugby Unions hold on the media

[strikeout]Man utd[/strikeout] Leeds

People who call their kids stupid names

Fake Adidas tracksuits

Chavs

My Satnav

The daily mail

White people with dreadlocks

Gap years?

ISIS

[strikeout]Lancashire[/strikeout] Yorkshire

Orange men

Pot holes in the road.

Me when I fxxx the bike up trying to fix it

PC gone mad

Guy Martin

RFC

Well thats my therapy done for now...

Should stir it up a bit;-)

Well Neil,

I can see you made a few mistakes with your list - I have fixed them above for you, no need to thank me.

Ok. Resisted so far but here's my list.

could be quite extensive, kids don't call me grumpy instead of dad for nowt!! Stu please don't ban me for any offence. ..lol

The middle classes

The sun

Hippy mothers

Mums net nazis

Bigotry

Rugby Unions hold on the media

Man utd

People who call their kids stupid names

Fake Adidas tracksuits

Chavs

My Satnav

The daily mail

White people with dreadlocks

Gap years?

ISIS

Lancashire

Orange men

Pot holes in the road.

Me when I fxxx the bike up trying to fix it

PC gone mad

Guy Martin

RFC

Well thats my therapy done for now...

Should stir it up a bit;-)

does your bike jacket buckle up at the back and have some funky buckled mittens?

As of this morning I have a new one: People who don't put their contact details in their business email signature. AGHH!!!!

I feel your frustration. I'm in the process of trying to standardise the mess of email signatures used across the E&R Group and it is NOT proving fun.

People who get in lifts, press their button for their floor, then stand in front of the buttons so you have to reach round them to press your button!

Get in, press the button then move out the way you morons!!

As of this morning I have a new one: People who don't put their contact details in their business email signature. AGHH!!!!

but...but if I put my details in people may actually contact me and ask me to do stuff.

(I jest we have have a company standard. Which includes our fax number. Does anyone actually even use faxes anymore??)

The thing that annoys me the most in my job is people who call saying they have forgotten the combination to their padlock and is there a way you can reset the code.

(I jest we have have a company standard. Which includes our fax number. Does anyone actually even use faxes anymore??).

Yeah, in fact the RAF insists on using it even though we have perfectly good email.. And printers... But we keep it "just in case" :D

right, cyclists... I have recently become one. (no proper bike, and I need the exercise)

front light is solid, not flashing. it's very difficult to work out how far away a bike is when their only front light is off for half the time.

rear light does a night-rider thing, scrolling back and forth. at least people behind me know that I'm not a car!

the missus recently got me some armbands, (for want of a better word, and yes, it has been raining a lot recently) with lights on. they flash red. used them for the first time yesterday, and cars actually went AROUND me! (instead of trying to go through me.) at least i was seen!

as for the rant.

religious people. All of them... especially anyone who starts with "thank jesus" or "thank the lord" in an non-sarcastic way. at the moment those "Christians" are higher on my shit list than the Jehovah Witnesses that knock on the door.

Politicians - what a waste of space and time. shoot them all and start again. if they get that shit again, shoot them all and start again. keep doing this until one of two things happen. we run out of people wanting to be politicians, or they stop spouting shit.

and I know jesus is spelt with a capital. spell check told me that, but I'll be damned (probably will) if I can be arsed.