What grinds your gears?

fq-craigus

Here is a thread to rant on about anything and everything

I get really f***ed off with youtube 'stars' that think because they have a camera strapped to their heads that they are 'right' about everything.

The amount of moto vloggers that have a cbt and a 125 and roll round the street rambling on with ther daily observation videos moaning about 'cagers' and 'stupid pedestrians' when they are in the wrong. One video has my goat at the moment and i made a sinple comment on it to which i get a smart ass remark back basically saying they are in the right and then their mate steps in defending his bad judgement.

It remind me of the people on the road that make an issue from nothing, like they aproach a roundabout and a car pull onto the roundabout ahead but at their current speed there is no problem but instead they speed up just so they can bib their horn wave their arms and shout about how the car pulled out on them.

The video in question here the bike turns left into side road where people are already crossing and he revs his bike to move them out the way when they have priority, he has since removed his comment about this but defended the roundabout where he pulled onto it when the car reached him then he raced along the nearside of the car as it was moving from the inside lane to the outside lane to exit the round about, he should have held back, simple, he pit himself in a cars blind spot! Grrr rant done

Here it is, minor point in the video i commented to and his pal gets all involved. Being intrigued on who he is anyways i go to his channel watch couple vids and even subscribe and low and behold look what i have just found on his twitter ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446679071.919114.jpg.a1cf9bcaa4649baec0e65d14f473cee8.jpg block me then....... Or does it take over a day to block people these days #allmouth

Heres the vid in question but my point on videos in general is what i was getting at

">

Seriously though he rides and vlogs like a twat, Most vloggers are, some are funny to watch majority think they are the highway code police. What the hell was he doing on that 2 lane roundabout..

Ok theres a car going around the roundabout i will rush out and pull level and sit in his blind spot, then proceed to BEEP HIM because he pulls infront of me.. That idiot needs to re-do his CBT and shut the f**k up.

Seriously though he rides and vlogs like a twat, Most vloggers are, some are funny to watch majority think they are the highway code police. What the hell was he doing on that 2 lane roundabout..

Ok theres a car going around the roundabout i will rush out and pull level and sit in his blind spot, then proceed to BEEP HIM because he pulls infront of me.. That idiot needs to re-do his CBT and shut the f**k up.

So its not just me being picky, phew lol. He is a kid acting like an adult grrrr just be a kid ffs! No one will judge.

His ither videos are riddled with unnessisary rev bombs too

Well that was just awful, 5 mins of my life I'll never get back...

As far as I could tell (only being a new rider) it was just him putting himself into bad situations then using it as an excuse to give abuse...

Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would give anyone that abuse face to face either :D

Well that was just awful, 5 mins of my life I'll never get back...

As far as I could tell (only being a new rider) it was just him putting himself into bad situations then using it as an excuse to give abuse...

Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would give anyone that abuse face to face either :D

Pretty much spot on..

He saw that car clearly going straight on, so he rides right up next to it and puts himself in a situation he can get knocked off just so people watch his video and go "Hmm yes, all car drivers are scum"

Instead of, pulling out behind the car and taking his turn on the roundabout and not expecting someone to see a tiny little bike.

Also lol at him revving his engine to tell a car off..

Mobility scooters...

Flying around shopping centres and along pavements with no consideration for any one else and the one that really gets me is when they use em on the road , there was one negotiating a major roundabout near me the other day , he was causing chaos..... And it seems a good majority of people in them are just overweight, I know some people genuinely need em but a good majority of em just need to lay off the cup cakes and bypass the biscuits.

*deep breath* people who see you filtering and move closer to the line to deliberately block you, people who change lanes without indicating, people who don't understand roundabouts, people who walk out behind buses without looking, people who see you coming and walk out in front of you anyway, anyone in the middle or outside lane who isn't overtaking something, people who incorrectly use the word "literally", people on scooters who think they get priority over everything because they are narrower, those three wheeled scooters, people who go on the Apprentice, people who work for Foxtons, people who drive smartcars, whistling, people who believe they are morally superior because they don't eat meat and lastly but not leastly people who say could/should/would of.

*deep breath* people who see you filtering and move closer to the line to deliberately block you, people who change lanes without indicating, people who don't understand roundabouts, people who walk out behind buses without looking, people who see you coming and walk out in front of you anyway, anyone in the middle or outside lane who isn't overtaking something, people who incorrectly use the word "literally", people on scooters who think they get priority over everything because they are narrower, those three wheeled scooters, people who go on the Apprentice, people who work for Foxtons, people who drive smartcars, whistling, people who believe they are morally superior because they don't eat meat and lastly but not leastly people who say could/should/would of.

Damn.

Think covered my main gripe here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58699

Then of course there are those who like to spout the law but have no legal background or knowledge, (either criminal or civil) those that like to tell everyone hpw to ride despite the fact that they are still on a CBT or just passed their test (although that is not as prevelant on this site), in other words so called experts who are legend in their own mind.

The increasingly common illusion that people have a god-given right to not be offended by anything. And subsequently, the people that cave in to their complaining. You don't like it? Don't look at it. Voice your opinion. Have a damn argument if you need to (I know I usually do :wink: ). But acting all outraged and starting some big social media shit storm and crying until it gets changed to something that you find more inoffensive? f**k you, I don't want a world that's been wrapped in cotton wool. If you don't like it, you know what? It probably wasn't meant for you, so quit looking at it and let everyone else enjoy it instead of shitting all over it. You have every right to not like something, or to argue about it, or complain about it, or whatever. But nobody and nothing has to change just because you can't deal with it, and you should expect that you won't like everything you ever see because it's called f**king LIFE and people are all different.

You missed out pedestrians who cross on red pedestrian lights. :thumb:

This!

http://m.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/motor ... -1-7553846

Laws put in place to generate money not increase safety.

Jeremy SHOUT OVER EVERYONE Vine was "discussing" this. There's no way it will get through surely? I thought one of the reasons for the "unofficial but seems to have a bit of truth to it" 10% leeway was due to calibration issues on speed guns / speedos?

I get really f***ed off with youtube 'stars' that think because they have a camera strapped to their heads that they are 'right' about everything.

The amount of moto vloggers that have a cbt and a 125 and roll round the street rambling on with ther daily observation videos moaning about 'cagers' and 'stupid pedestrians' when they are in the wrong. One video has my goat at the moment and i made a sinple comment on it to which i get a smart ass remark back basically saying they are in the right and then their mate steps in defending his bad judgement.

It remind me of the people on the road that make an issue from nothing, like they aproach a roundabout and a car pull onto the roundabout ahead but at their current speed there is no problem but instead they speed up just so they can bib their horn wave their arms and shout about how the car pulled out on them.

The video in question here the bike turns left into side road where people are already crossing and he revs his bike to move them out the way when they have priority, he has since removed his comment about this but defended the roundabout where he pulled onto it when the car reached him then he raced along the nearside of the car as it was moving from the inside lane to the outside lane to exit the round about, he should have held back, simple, he pit himself in a cars blind spot! Grrr rant done

just watch that video

what a first class nob!

he needs to learn how to ride before berating others for their riding!

that roundabout incident was his fault full stop!

if watch it the car comes from all the way round the roundabout and is in the correct lane and exiting he is doing it as it should be done!

he should never have entered the roundabout full stop!

That's literally everything I should of put I could of and if I could of been arsed I would of :mrgreen:

I have a huge list be I really can't be arsed to post it all as I would be here all day! some covered by the above!

driving for a living you see all sorts of shite! and not a day goes by that doesn't shock you with something new!

At least it's in Bedfordshire, rather than a county that any reasonable human being would ever want to visit...

Very true. :-D

Beds police probably wouldn't have to do that if they weren't wasting a massive amount of cash on their new police station thing.

That's literally everything I should of put I could of and if I could of been arsed I would of :mrgreen:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Oh the other thing that actually annoys me more than all of my previous rant is people who sit in THE SAME OFFICE and send emails to OTHER PEOPLE IN THE SAME OFFICE asking them ONE SINGLE QUESTION. And then THEN!! after they get a reply they send ANOTHER email that literally just says "Dear X, Thank you." As I am copied in automatically on 90% of the emails I have to trawl through all these to get to the stuff I actually have to deal with.

I am aware I may have anger management issues.

There's a bloke like that in my office Hoggs - his nicknames include "the mute" and "I" (as in the I in team) ;-).

Sits about 10' from me and we pass each other many times a day yet he will send me an email rather than talking to me plus he cc's people unnecessarily. He does this to pretty much everyone. I just shout the reply to any email he sends.

Drivers that bring their trucks in for repair and explain what the problem is. Thing is they have no mechanical knowlege and over egsadurate the problem to the point you havnt a clue what they are on about, and as you question them on it they change their story and it turns out to be like a bulb

just watch that video

what a first class nob!

he needs to learn how to ride before berating others for their riding!

that roundabout incident was his fault full stop!

if watch it the car comes from all the way round the roundabout and is in the correct lane and exiting he is doing it as it should be done!

he should never have entered the roundabout full stop!

its just a shame these kids didnt understand and take a step down off their high horse and think about what they are defending.

He will learn when he does the same to a completely absent minded driver and comes off and in his haste shows the police his camera footage and his insurance and stitches himself right up

he will probably get away with nothing happening! and him riding around thinking he is right all the time!

and this is where it all goes wrong! they are oblivious to the highway code and the rules of the road and think they are in the right all the time!

I see it day in and day out!