2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

Naaaah, that'd spoil the surprise for you and all the other first-timers :mrgreen:

Think I've finally decided on my costume for this year. Just need to work on my singing. And my lipstick :lol:

Well mine was going to involve borrowing my girlfriends dress :D :thumb:

6256927552_7c37b5ca07_b.jpg

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/546823621-close-up-of-cow-with-frozen-whiskers-peering-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=%2FWccy%2BQS5y8xoK0Uw4pgnlHfNy%2Bv7509x6gRlSHjlqJOViIjU%2BsqgvfkUOfveeNVdc3GBPw2GdCiaxbGcTNbNw%3D%3D

That's just a cow beard

I'm talking about myself just to clarify. I've noticed that kinda sounds like I might be calling you a cow and I'm not haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just a cow beard

I'm talking about myself just to clarify. I've noticed that kinda sounds like I might be calling you a cow and I'm not haha!

Aww we thought you'd gone in for a classic burn. Minus 5 points to you

That's just a cow beard

Aww we thought you'd gone in for a classic burn. Minus 5 points to you

I'm too nice for that :D

This is kinda ironic actually :D

I had sent a message to the TOGS group saying "Ohh Have you seen the Burn in the Rally chat! I might be really starting to like this kid!" :lol:

Don't worry about offending us lot, clarification does help though..

.. We also then had a debate about the difference between whiskers and a beard :mrgreen:

This is kinda ironic actually :D

I had sent a message to the TOGS group saying "Ohh Have you seen the Burn in the Rally chat! I might be really starting to like this kid!" :lol:

Don't worry about offending us lot, clarification does help though..

.. We also then had a debate about the difference between whiskers and a beard :mrgreen:

Hey I might be older than you! And I was making a beef reference :D. :thumb: and what's TOGS?

Touche! You may be..

Everyone below 30 is kid though.. :D I have lots of obscure nicknames for people

TOGS is Glorian, Rantmachine, Hoggs and I :mrgreen:

We live reasonable close to one another and therefore have ended up doing meets with each other when we can.. Then started inviting other forum folk to come along to our bimbles and Hoggs decided we should have a name.

She used the first letter of our proper names to create TOGS :lol: .. Yes.. We're adorable.