2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

Never had any issues with my Bandits. 8-)

Ollie - Sorry mate, I thought you were borrowing a Sinnis to ride up on................ :mrgreen:

Hoggs - I'm not mean - Looks like you will get (win) a beer from me unless Stu is going to take the long way round to the rally and get a few more tags!

:cheers:

WAT.

Please tell me you didn't, because there's no way you're passing that MOT otherwise :shock:

Course not. Just making stupid statements that often float around the interwebs.

WAT.

Please tell me you didn't, because there's no way you're passing that MOT otherwise :shock:

Course not. Just making stupid statements that often float around the interwebs.

C'mon mate.. Don't lower yourself to that standard :(

There's already at least one member or two who come to mind that make stupid statements on here, purely on what they've found after a quick google search! :lol: Don't join that clan..

Or Ollie will have to add you to the "Rip to pieces with sited facts in forum debates" list.. :mrgreen:

Serious question.

The lower the pressure in my tyres the better grip i'll get right? Cause more tyre will be on the road.

Seriously kidding with this one...

Unless you're doing a track day , leave the tyres as they should be... There's no point messing with them for road riding and will do more harm than good .

Serious question.

The lower the pressure in my tyres the better grip i'll get right? Cause more tyre will be on the road.

Seriously kidding with this one...

Fill then with distilled water mixed with orange squash. It keeps the rims cool, which helps improves braking, and makes it obvious when you get a puncture as you get orange jets of liquid squirting out...

Has to be sugar free otherwise it will attract the ants.

Hoggs - I'm not mean - Looks like you will get (win) a beer from me unless Stu is going to take the long way round to the rally and get a few more tags!

:cheers:

OOOOH no you're one of the lovely ones :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I feel like this is the point where I should be making a "because you never ride your bike" joke, but I can't really seeing as you rode to the rally last year :lol:

Come on now we have been through this before

Any of you lot been to Europe on the bike yet ;-)

How do you know I haven't got loads of tags and just not posted them ;-)

Have you? :D

No :lol:

What's got two thumbs.

and is driving to the rally.

Me. :up:

Why?

:shock:

Brake discs failed the MoT. they're warped and can't get any parts here by the morning. So it's grounded.

NNnnoooooooooo

that's a bu**er

I feel like this is the point where I should be making a "because you never ride your bike" joke, but I can't really seeing as you rode to the rally last year :lol:

Come on now we have been through this before

Any of you lot been to Europe on the bike yet ;-)

How do you know I haven't got loads of tags and just not posted them ;-)

Have you? :D

No :lol:

I used to ride mine around Europe until around the end of June :mrgreen:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shit_kings_speech.gif

For Gods Sake Pike!

http://blogs.gartner.com/alan-duncan/files/2014/12/stupid-boy1.jpg

Slight change of plan. I might be riding down with Ricky and Beefy tomorrow. Say hello to everyone then ride back through the peaks home later on.