EU... in or out

Six30

<t>In or Out</t>  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Haven't got the foggiest!

Oh and guess who's going to be counting all of the votes?

An army of underpaid immigrants probably as British education system has left most Brits unable to count past ten, and they wouldn't do the job anyway as counting voting slips is too menial for Brits...

Are you calling my wife an immigrant?

Turn her over and look for the "Made in England" sticker..

On another note... it's just occurred to me that if we leave the EU and Boris takes over, anyone the lies that often is probably JUST the sort of politician that needs people in my field to help generate propaganda and remove people from photos after they've fallen from favour... Hmm, "Minister of Propaganda" is a nice step up from Senior Designer... :thumb:

'Minister of Truth' has the authentic Orwellian ring to it. :thumb:

I noticed that in his latest speech Farage urged his supporters to vote with their hearts and their souls tomorrow. Even he doesn't seem to hold out much hope of them using their brains. :lol:

They're thick as shit and the EU's to blame for it! And they used our money to do it! :lol:

New mayor of London has proposed charging motorbikes congestion charge in London!

That's the kind of idiots we have in power in the UK...

Oh and guess who's going to be counting all of the votes?

An army of underpaid immigrants probably as British education system has left most Brits unable to count past ten, and they wouldn't do the job anyway as counting voting slips is too menial for Brits...

Are you calling my wife an immigrant?

Turn her over and look for the "Made in England" sticker..

Given her faults she might be made in China :mrgreen:

Pretty clear from this that the EU is not to blame for immigration.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/sudanese-refugee-walked-through-channel-tunnel-pleads-guilty-abdul-haroun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As said before, the UK law makers and politicians are the biggest threat to the UK, not the EU..

As said before, the UK law makers and politicians are the biggest threat to the UK, not the EU..

Correct.

Anyway, according to some Brexit supporters the issue isn't immigration per se, it's overcrowding and the additional strain that puts on resources. That's easily solved: for every educated, hard-working immigrant we let in we euthanize a f*ckwit, thereby raising the average national IQ and reducing the number of people claiming benefits, with no net increase in population. Result! :thumb:

Correct.

Anyway, according to some Brexit supporters the issue isn't immigration per se, it's overcrowding and the additional strain that puts on resources. That's easily solved: for every educated, hard-working immigrant we let in we euthanize a f*ckwit, thereby raising the average national IQ and reducing the number of people claiming benefits, with no net increase in population. Result! :thumb:

image.jpeg.b23d0c8c5d6695490ce2360a67a74a26.jpeg

So.

I am sat in the hotel bar after a few and there's the most middle class couple ever who are basically abusing every single one of my beliefs.

Actions?

(I'm thinking 2 more amstels and game on :lol: )

Correct.

I don't know why I'm telling you this because you'll only take the piss, but I was standing in a queue in the post office once when a bloke came barging past me and sent me flying. I was caught completely off guard, and without time to think of anything else to say do you know what came out of my mouth?

"I say, look here!"

I remember standing there thinking "Oh my God - I'm Bertie Wooster." :lol:

Correct.

I don't know why I'm telling you this because you'll only take the piss, but I was standing in a queue in the post office once when a bloke came barging past me and sent me flying. I was caught completely off guard, and without time to think of anything else to say do you know what came out of my mouth?

"I say, look here!"

I remember standing there thinking "Oh my God - I'm Bertie Wooster." :lol:

Ha ha .. Excellent... Did you make up with him afterwards with a Pimms and cucumber sandwich :D

So.

I am sat in the hotel bar after a few and there's the most middle class couple ever who are basically abusing every single one of my beliefs.

Actions?

(I'm thinking 2 more amstels and game on :lol: )

Careful ... I can see a suggestion of a threesome coming your way :shock:

i still have no idea which way to vote!

both have positives and negatives?

just don't know :crybaby:

Vote stay. Unless you want to see what happens if we leave. In which case vote leave.

Always here to help :thumb:

anyone watching the EU debate on Channel 4 at the moment?

Watched a bit ... what was outcome with the undecided, the remains were getting battered .

Just one big argument ..... Sandy Shaw got destroyed :lol:

So I have been doing some last minute research and after careful consideration I believe that if we stay there will be trouble. But if we leave it will be double.