EU... in or out

Six30

<t>In or Out</t>  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Haven't got the foggiest!

Looks like someone needs to play more spot the difference...

Spot the difference you say?....

Top left farage. Others - genuine nazi propaganda.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/image/10727-1a0i9s8.jpg

My point stands that remain arguments are universally more robust than those from the leave campaign.

Ok I'm all caught up with the politics now and ready to join the debate.

I have always maintained that we give far too much to the undeserved too quickly and those that come to this country, that can't support themselves, should not be here. Just like I wouldn't expect another country to support me.

So this rule of immigrants being here working for 4 years before they can get access to welfare is fantastic. It retains all of the benefits of the EU and cures the immigrant welfare issue Britain has always had.

Who in their right might would want to exit the EU even with that solution in place?!?!?!

Haha video had me giggling at my desk! :lol:

But this:

"It is perfectly understandable to be annoyed at Europe... Britain would be absolutely crazy to leave it, especially because if it stays it can reap all the benefits, while being a total dick about everything! And That is the British way!"

Thought this was an interesting one, more academic in it's aproach then comedic.

Professor of Liverpool University, who speciallises in EU Law

post 715

Prick was the only possible reply to his post :roll:

No argument from me, I was calling him out on his shit, not you.

:D

image.jpeg.1636225723fbaf3bb0dedccaddbf4d89.jpeg

This is a direct quoye from a friend of mine, I think he's spot on!

'The EU is a long, long way from being perfect and we will get shafted either way. However, I honestly believe that we will get shafted harder and with less lube without it.'

:D

Since we are doing the best EU referendum jokes, here is what I heard on LBC radio:

Boris Johnson will make TV apology if Brexit triggers recession

Can't stop laughing :lol:

Genuine question for the leave crowd: How (if at all) do you expect to see a succesfull "leave" vote impacting on the housing market?

From the vast amount of research I have done on this subject :D ..... my crystal ball has been playing up though, house prices and rental prices may well come down , which is why Landlords and owners of several properties who are relying on them for their pension will want to remain.

UK.gov just shafted all the landlords with the latest tax changes, so landlord are all going to have to increase rental prices to try to make up for the shortfall. So unless an exit vote results in vastly reduced population (which it won't because UK doesn't have the balls to kick anyone out) expect rental prices to rise as demand for places to live is still high.

And then when rental yields are good, the incentive for landlords to buy more property will keep the house prices high - certainly for the lower end of the market...

Just another example of where the UK.gov have shafted the entire population in search of a bit of extra tax revenue.

Edit: oh and at the same time as trying to make buy2let a non feasible way to save for retirement, the UK.gov have also capped the amount your company can contribute to your pension. Basically the UK.gov are destroying all forms of retirement planning as they want us all to work until we die....

Compare this to European countries, I hope Europe does impose some laws on the UK to force UK.gov to allow us to save for retirement so we can retire early like the rest of Europe.

The whole Brexit argument (besides the immigration phobia) seems to be based around the notion that Britain will retain more of it's own money.

Yeh.....and you really think the powers that be are going to pass that down the line to the NHS, Education etc?

It'll be just the same as always......line their own pockets, continue evading tax, and pass any surplus onto their crooked Bankster friends.

It's all about Power......not for you.....only for them!

Oh and guess who's going to be counting all of the votes?

An army of underpaid immigrants probably as British education system has left most Brits unable to count past ten, and they wouldn't do the job anyway as counting voting slips is too menial for Brits...

An army of underpaid immigrants probably as British education system has left most Brits unable to count past ten, and they wouldn't do the job anyway as counting voting slips is too menial for Brits...

Are you calling my wife an immigrant?

Are you calling my wife an immigrant?

She's an immigrant into your heart :love: Awww..

... that Britain will retain more of it's own money.

Yeh.....and you really think the powers that be are going to pass that down the line to the NHS, Education etc?

I have to say, not trusting our own government to know what's best for us if we break from the EU is one of the main reasons for my view point on this.

If Trump were to get into power in America, Conservatives have full government here (Whether lead by Boris or DC) and we are not part of the EU?

That is one Grim future in my eyes.. Just my political glasses I guess..

I have to say, not trusting our own government to know what's best for us if we break from the EU is one of the main reasons for my view point on this.

They know what's best for us........but that's not relevant because they're only interested in what's best for them.

Politicians are only put there to give us the illusion that we have a choice! We don't!

I noticed that in his latest speech Farage urged his supporters to vote with their hearts and their souls tomorrow. Even he doesn't seem to hold out much hope of them using their brains. :lol:

I noticed that in his latest speech Farage urged his supporters to vote with their hearts and their souls tomorrow. Even he doesn't seem to hold out much hope of them using their brains. :lol:

UKIP supporters have SOULS now? :shock:

On another note... it's just occurred to me that if we leave the EU and Boris takes over, anyone the lies that often is probably JUST the sort of politician that needs people in my field to help generate propaganda and remove people from photos after they've fallen from favour... Hmm, "Minister of Propaganda" is a nice step up from Senior Designer... :thumb: