EU... in or out

Six30

<t>In or Out</t>  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Haven't got the foggiest!

OK, on one hand the pound has just hit a 31 year low now Brexit seems likely, but on the other, Senior Labour MP Chris Bryant has said he'd like to punch Ed Miliband "because he's a tosspot."

Swings and roundabouts... :lol:

Personally I don't think it'll have any adverse affect on us here in Spain.........but for those in the UK I'm not so sure!

It seems the pound has fallen to levels not seen since 1985!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/britain-votes-for-brexit-eu-referendum-david-cameron" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally I don't think it'll have any adverse affect on us here in Spain.........but for those in the UK I'm not so sure!

You must have that wrong: I'm sure it was only a few days ago that Michael Gove dismissed fears that the pound could drop as far as it did in 1992 if we vote to leave...

You must have that wrong: I'm sure it was only a few days ago that Michael Gove dismissed fears that the pound could drop as far as it did in 1992 if we vote to leave...

You been listening to those experts with their fancy-nancy abbreviations again?

This is going to cost UK people loads of money...

And even if the EU decide to offer us spectacular deal to keep us in, we can't accept it... but then other member states will want the same deal and the whole EU will shake up and become an excellent place to be, meanwhile UK becomes the outcast...

Interesting times ahead I reckon!!

Can I just remind everyone that at a turbulent time like this, it is EVEN MORE ESSENTIAL that we don't lose sight of the important things.

Cameron is gone, and we have to do everything in our power to ensure that his legacy is being "that guy who f**ked a pig".

This is going to cost UK people loads of money...

And even if the EU decide to offer us spectacular deal to keep us in, we can't accept it... but then other member states will want the same deal and the whole EU will shake up and become an excellent place to be, meanwhile UK becomes the outcast...

Interesting times ahead I reckon!!

They could of given us a good deal when Cameron tried to negotiate one ,perhaps the result would of been different if they did, but they wouldn't , which is why I'm glad we are out, just cortupt bully boys, and I hope other countries now have referendums to get out.

Also WHAT THE f**k LONDON

[attachment=0]f**kin London.jpg[/attachment]

Was staying dry seriously more important? Huh?

I think it was more some polling stations were under water and all the public transport had floated away

I think it was more some polling stations were under water and all the public transport had floated away

Pfft, buncha soft London types. Back when I was living in Somerset we had floods all the time! Wasn't a day at school if you didn't get a bit seasick from your desk bobbing up and down. Why, when I were a lad we had to go out into the fields at morning break and make sure that all the cows were still wearing their snorkels.

Pfft, buncha soft London types. Back when I was living in Somerset we had floods all the time! Wasn't a day at school if you didn't get a bit seasick from your desk bobbing up and down. Why, when I were a lad we had to go out into the fields at morning break and make sure that all the cows were still wearing their snorkels.

That's nothing, when I was a youngster I had to get up half hour before I went to bed to get and earn some crust , my dad convinced me to prepare for my future by saving as much money as I could, it was only when I reached the age of 19 I found out he'd painted the electric meter red and told me it was a money box.

That's nothing, when I was a youngster I had to get up half hour before I went to bed to get and earn some crust , my dad convinced me to prepare for my future by saving as much money as I could, it was only when I reached the age of 19 I found out he'd painted the electric meter red and told me it was a money box.

You where lucky! 26 of us lived in a lake. We'd also get up an hour before we went to bed, eat a hand full of hot gravel, pay the mill owner for the privilege of workin.

And when we got home, our dad would slice us in two with a bread knife and dance on our graves!....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm hoping with all the multinational companies requiring restructuring I'll get some juicy IT contracts coming my way.

Hoping to cash in on the chaos!

Well, I sense a second Scottish independence referendum on the cards. And this time I'll be voting for independence, with the hope Scotland can then rejoin the EU.

The countries gonna be in turmoil for the next 10 years, may as well gain independence while we go through it.

I do feel slightly bemused that Scotland and London voted the same way on something however!