Trespassing Neighbour

Invisible_Man

If he hit the car, that threatening behaviour.

"I was in fear of my life, you honour..."

Give him a verbal warning 1st, then a slap.

Not really, just tell him to do one. It's more of an inconvenience for him to be standing by your car then it is to you.

I suggest you do more working your car and bike that requires revving.

Spray paint "Pedo kiddie fiddler" on his garage door and let the local vigilantes deal with him.

Or buy an old van for £100, spay paint the side with "Tosser" in big letters, park it directly outside his house, deflate the tyres and just renew the tax every year. Gotta think of the long game.

If anyone gets offended, just tell em you do competitive Salad Tossing as hobby.

have you tried talking to him? :lol:

I would sack him as gardener and tell him politely but firmly

that he was no longer welcome on my property.

I was thinking along those lines.

Speak to your Dad and ask him if he can knock £50 a month off the rent and you will do the gardening.

You'll kill two birds with one stone - piss the neighbour right off by getting him the sack and having an extra £50 in your back pocket and saving your Dad a bit too.

You can then just give that knowing grin to the neighbour every time you see him.

Am I being a retard or can't you just tell your dad what a doosh he is being and that you no longer require him as a Gardner, he then has zero rights to be on your property. Solved.

Hi,

Been reading all the comments.....if only I was the vindictive type ID be having a whale of a time! I sure wouldn't want to be some of yours neighbours and get on your bad side!

There's no talking to the guy. He's the type of person who shouts over the top of you repeating the same thing ie 'it aent your property'. He really is a grade A w*nker of the highest order. Everyone who has lived here has had run ins with him sometimes on a weekly basis.

Spoke to my old man and turns our he's had enough of the guys attitude too so is binning him \o/ so next time he gives me agro I'll remind him his attitude cost him 75 quid a month lol

My lad was outside earlier playing with the garden hose and gave his fence a thorough soaking lol extra pocket money is in order !

Cheers again,

Shaun.

water bombs full of strong weed killer over the fence - random dead patches will appear on his lawn... not a good look for a gardener!

Or nip over the fence one night with the weedkiller and paint a huge cock and balls on his lawn. :lol:

water bombs full of strong weed killer over the fence - random dead patches will appear on his lawn... not a good look for a gardener!

Or nip over the fence one night with the weedkiller and paint a huge cock and balls on his lawn. :lol:

We have a winner :thumb:

Glad to be of service. :lol:

Many years ago, when I lived in Stoke, there was a long running dispute between a guy on my street and a local builder who'd done some work for him. It culminated in the builder having a cock and balls painted on his van one night, and the builder returning the favour by pouring an industrial quantity of Nitromors on his car and spreading it around with a mop. Not a pretty sight.

• 1 month later...

Wait 'til he goes away on holiday and go round all the local pet shops buying as many mice, gerbils, hamsters, etc., as you can and drop them one at a time through his letter box. It's surprising how much they can chew through in a week.

Sent from my S Club 7.

You seem too nice, should have planted one on him :)

Says the guy who didn't shout at the garage that fked his rims :lol:

Sssh I'm trying to look macho here. :(

Can I also add I usually can't hold my tongue when I should, I don't know why I've bottled the garage [emoji23][emoji22].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk