Motorcycle Live 19-27 November 2016

Stu

well they are open tickets so the world is your oyster :lol:

I am looking to get a new helmet with a budget of £400 I want another arai but they don't do internal dark visor! although I am liking the sound of the shoei GT air

Do it Stu!

That's what I've got and I Adore it! :love: With pinlock there's no fogging issues, though the inner sun visor can get a little affected.

Looks like we'll be going on the Tuesday.. Never been on a week day before! :mrgreen:

Do it Stu!

That's what I've got and I Adore it! :love: With pinlock there's no fogging issues, though the inner sun visor can get a little affected.

Looks like we'll be going on the Tuesday.. Never been on a week day before! :mrgreen:

Its certainly a contender! I need to have a look about and see what the competition is like!

With pinlock there's no fogging issues

I beg to differ, as mine does. I'm grumpy about it.

Aww No! That sucks.. Sometimes the fit isn't secure the whole way round the seal.. :(

When I last cleaned my helmet, I took it all apart and had to tinker a bit to get it perfect again..

With pinlock there's no fogging issues

I beg to differ, as mine does. I'm grumpy about it.

Aww No! That sucks.. Sometimes the fit isn't secure the whole way round the seal.. :(

When I last cleaned my helmet, I took it all apart and had to tinker a bit to get it perfect again..

That would require me to be at least 75% less lazy than I am. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going there on the 22nd. I'm probably biking it as I have to go to college straight after, but as I go with a work colleague might be on the train. I'm just wondering who has gone before, do they lend you jackets and such to test ride or do you take your own stuff?

Will probably go Monday now as the weather forecaste is shite.

Off work Mon and Tues so it was a toss up which day to go. Hopefully Tuseday will be a reasonable day for a ride to try out any goodies I get Monday. :D

Just got back from the show!

We was in for 10 as soon as the doors opened and out for 2:30!

I wouldn't say there is any "good" deals there not like they used to be!

Picked up a new lid to replace my 7 year old Arai

took over 4 hours to get home! not bad for a two and half hour drive! :roll:

Those that have been .. Any bikes catch your eye ?

My lad did the free training session and then demanded a Herald. He'll get a twenty yr old CG and like it. They are decent lookers mind.

I decided I need a Adventurer or Explorer in my life and wrote off the alternatives. It's going to be the Triumph because of second hand values making it affordable. If I win some cash it'll be the new KTM though, it's a beast.

My lad did the free training session and then demanded a Herald. He'll get a twenty yr old CG and like it. They are decent lookers mind.

I decided I need a Adventurer or Explorer in my life and wrote off the alternatives. It's going to be the Triumph because of second hand values making it affordable. If I win some cash it'll be the new KTM though, it's a beast.

The KTM is a beast and only possible with a lottery win :lol: , I'm not keen on the look of the 1050 , 1190 etc .

Don't know why they stopped making the 990 SMT , looks good does all you want to go touring .

Heralds might not look bad but they're heaps of shit!! My other half did her CBT on one and despised it - and this isn't a "my first bike" experience, this is someone with a full licence back home trying to get a UK one (then giving up because the system is ridiculous). I chatted with the guys at the training school when I went to pick her up and they weren't impressed with the things, apparently the'd had to replace a whole bunch of parts after the first few hundred miles...

I wouldn't mind the KTM. I'm assuming we're talking about the 450RR, right? :wink:

We went today......got there at 10:30......got kicked out at 5! Had a coffee and trundled out the carpark at 6pm......offered the girl at the barrier the £12 parking fee, but she just waved us through...... :wink:

Sat on a shed load of bikes, bought Bonniebird some new boots, some fuel treatment stuff, some bike cleaning stuff......and a pasty!

Had a great day....... 8-)

And, if anyone is looking for an idea of what I'd like for Christmas, here's a hint!..... :wink: IMG_20161125_131736.thumb.jpg.89bd5a5f5f4123319a1ce0de3c82ff47.jpg

We went today......got there at 10:30......got kicked out at 5!
I could have sworn i saw your twin but it must have been you then.
I didn't make it there. :(

There's always next year.

Or tomorrow :wink: