Any Vapists here?

MrBrightside

Just bought a TFV8. Crikey, this thing is scary...

Looks it too! The TFV-4 was too extreme for me, just a battery killer.

So what's the verdict on the 8?

It's good, but they've hiked up the price and only come in packs of 3 instead of 5!

Don't think I'll keep using it. I'm only 30 odd watts higher than the 4 and to be perfectly honest, massive clouds are starting to annoy me.

I like to vape in peace, if you know what I mean.

Don't think I'll keep using it. I'm only 30 odd watts higher than the 4 and to be perfectly honest, massive clouds are starting to annoy me.

I like to vape in peace, if you know what I mean.

I'm going to get an AIO D16 for just that reason. Well, that and drippers aren't that bike friendly as the top keeps falling off in my pocket.

I'm curious... As Mr B correctly pointed out, my Kanger tank leaks a bit (very slight bit of liquid round the base). Do they all leak a bit or is is it just my poor choice in vaping gear?

I'm curious... As Mr B correctly pointed out, my Kanger tank leaks a bit (very slight bit of liquid round the base). Do they all leak a bit or is is it just my poor choice in vaping gear?

Some do, some don't. Could be the seal on the bottom of the coil, could be the cotton wicking too much etc.

Strip it, clean it and try a new coil would be my advice.

I vaped when I quit smoking. I can't remember which brand I had but I noticed that when I wasn't screwing it completely (just a tiny bit before the end), it didn't leak.

If it's of any help...

Hi............My name is Ken and I am a vapourholic :D

I have been vaping for 5 years, one of the first at work. Had 6 months of people taking the piss and now they are all on it.

In the immortal words of Peter Kay......."Its the future" like garlic bread :D

I no longer cough my guts up in a morning, smell, or snore at night (so swmbo says)

I started putting £140 away in a spare account every 4 weeks and so far have saved nearly £6K

No idea what all the sub ohm vaping and shit means......... I bought a grip from totally wicked recently, I like it, so I smoke it. I have come down from 18mg to 3mg so the next stop hopefully will be 0mg and then quit all together. :cheers:

Mate you'll find that most tanks with bottom air holes will leak a tad, it's just the design. If you want a leakproof tank, Kanger now do the CL tank or better is the Joytech Cubis. I've been using the Cubis for 6 months now with no leak issues and flavour is almost as good as the Kanger. I have a CL tank, and it's not quite as good.

Another little tip for the subtank coils, I used to find that some could taste quite burnt pretty quick and give dry hits, especially since they switched to vertical coils. Get a pin and carefully push it throu the wick holes and slide it through a few times. Et voila. The coil is good to go again for a while more...

On the subject of coils... I find the length of time you can use them before the burn out varies with the fluid used. I like vanilla but that spanks a coil in 5-7 days. Mint on the other hand lasts for weeks on the same coil.

When mine start to go they give me a sore throat and start to break up so I get nasty tasting black specks in my mouth. :puke:

I need to try mixing my own fluid as using pre-made at £10 for 20ml isn't really saving much cash.

Currently enjoying a Strawberry Chewits clone I got from a guy at work.

7% Strawberry (TFA)

7% Ripe Strawberry (TFA)

6% Toasted Marshmallow (TFA)

Easy mix and tastes good.

If you ever get a slight 'cardboard' taste or the juice just doesn't taste as full as it ought to, try adding a few % of Ethyl Maltol. Just rounds it off nice. Or if you want to go further, add some (very little) Koolada to fruity juices to give them that icy menthol kick but without the menthol taste ;)

I ordered a Uwell Crown 2 the weekend, it's getting mixed reviews but supposed to be good. Looking forward to trying it.

Currently enjoying a Strawberry Chewits clone I got from a guy at work.

7% Strawberry (TFA)

7% Ripe Strawberry (TFA)

6% Toasted Marshmallow (TFA)

Easy mix and tastes good.

If you ever get a slight 'cardboard' taste or the juice just doesn't taste as full as it ought to, try adding a few % of Ethyl Maltol. Just rounds it off nice. Or if you want to go further, add some (very little) Koolada to fruity juices to give them that icy menthol kick but without the menthol taste ;)

I ordered a Uwell Crown 2 the weekend, it's getting mixed reviews but supposed to be good. Looking forward to trying it.

Might give this a whirl. Top man!

Anyone know much about Hangsen branded oil?

It's cheap, it's mass produced in China, it comes in basic flavours, it's not made from oil and it tastes of arse.

If cost is your thing then mix your own using US flavours, if not then buy European and American juices. I'd avoid any of the stuff made over there because reasons.

i can't remember the name of the company off the top of my head but one of the big production houses here does a basic range for 99p per 10ml. At least that way you know they're using decent nic base and pharma pg/vg. If that floats your boat I'll go hunt the website out.

Thanks lads. I've just bought a load for our holiday on Saturday. So will just have to just toot it.

Will look at getting the gear to make my own when I get back. So expect a lot of questions :lol:

I'm loving my own lemon Mirangue pie at the mo :)

I stopped making my own when the fridge was filling up with more bottles than food and my wardrobe was full of steeping liquids. I do miss my Lemon Meringue though, nobody seems to do a decent premade one anymore.

:stupid:

I've used that before and found it to be vile, sorry mate.

Really worth a shot at making your own it's not that difficult ;)

I'm loving my own lemon Mirangue pie at the mo :)

Care to share Mr Brightside? :D

I'm still waiting on my nicotine to arrive, when I get it I'm gonna make more and I'll post up the measurements for both 30 ml and 50 ml bottles :)

I love it, my favourite all day vape at the mo. Gonna try knocking up some marshmallow bubblegum too ;)

Joe how much nic you using and I'll factor that in? Unless you want me to knock you a sample up and send it to you?

I'm still waiting on my nicotine to arrive, when I get it I'm gonna make more and I'll post up the measurements for both 30 ml and 50 ml bottles :)

I love it, my favourite all day vape at the mo. Gonna try knocking up some marshmallow bubblegum too ;)

Joe how much nic you using and I'll factor that in? Unless you want me to knock you a sample up and send it to you?

Just need the flavour percentages, if you can?

Otherwise I'm on 3mg nic. Cheers bud.