Any Vapists here?

MrBrightside

Joe this would be for 50ml at .3% nicotine... At 65% VG...

2ml nicotine (in VG @ 72mg)

1.5 ml PG

30.5 ml VG

10 ml Cappella Lemon Mirangue Pie

5 ml Cappella Juicy Lemon

1 ml Ethyl Maltol

Or just use 20% LMP and 10% JL with the 1% EM.

I find that it needs about 5 days steeping to be at its best. Although the flavours sound high % wise, they are quite weak and it deffo needed extra Lemon and at those levels it's perfect. Tastes like you've just actually had lemon Mirangue pie...

Joe this would be for 50ml at .3% nicotine... At 65% VG...

2ml nicotine (in VG @ 72mg)

1.5 ml PG

30.5 ml VG

10 ml Cappella Lemon Mirangue Pie

5 ml Cappella Juicy Lemon

1 ml Ethyl Maltol

Or just use 20% LMP and 10% JL with the 1% EM.

I find that it needs about 5 days steeping to be at its best. Although the flavours sound high % wise, they are quite weak and it deffo needed extra Lemon and at those levels it's perfect. Tastes like you've just actually had lemon Mirangue pie...

You, Sir, are a star. Will order up the gear, mix up and report back.

• 2 months later...

How did you get on with it Joe?

I received my first delivery of DIY stuff yesterday so now my spare room looks more like Mengele's lab than an office!

I made up a batch of Brightside Special and it smells pretty good. Bit of a sod you have to wait a couple of weeks to try it though. Also, I'm struggling to find a rip off of Elemental E-liquid Vanilla - anyone got any pointers?

• 3 weeks later...

That's vapable now dude, you tried it yet?

Try capable.com for your flavours. Flavourings are a huge hit n miss. You'll figure it out after a while what works well and how to round flavours off nicely. But, my advice would be to mix up 10ml bottles first rather than going all out on 30 or 50ml bottles and realising it tastes gross...

It was rough as a tramps toothbrush! Something went bandy as it separated after it had been standing and emulsified when I shook it.

I'm making up 10 or 15ml trial batches and chuck the occasional crap batch. I find leaving the made up stuff open on the water cylinder for a couple of days helps take the harshness out of them.

Where you getting your stuff Fro?

Are you adding ethyl maltol?

Remember to give them a shake every day, and I squeeze the excess air out also when I'm doing it to switch it over and get fresh air in the top.

Use the ejuice me up calculator also.

That's weird I get no separation...

Are you measuring it in with blunt syringes? Or drops?

Pop over for a brew sometime dude and I'll show you what I do if you like :). I'll knock you a bottle up.

I get my nicotine from the alchemists cupboard, and pg/VG on eBay (can give you links if you like).

I'm using a selection of 5 and 10ml syringes. I tried a large gauge needle to start with but the VG is too thick.

I'm back working in Great Abington so I'm just up the road - it'd be good to see what I'm doing wrong!

Seven days no vape.

I tried cutting down to 1.5mg then 0mg before, but it was awful and a failure. This time, a week ago, I decided I'd just jack it in. So much better, only twice have I wanted to have a vape and that moment passed quickly. There's no way nic is as addictive in vaping as it is in smoking.

No your right mate. I've smashed a few tanks at work, never clucked for a nicotine fix. I just like doing this, and have thought of just jacking it up, but enjoy it at the mo.

As did I.

We just got back from the pub, that was tricky. Having a puff is part and parcel of having a pint. I didn't, I had some poncy pie where the peas had to go on top - it was like they were scared of the chips or something. Bloody noncey food.

Much as I'm interested in this (ex 60 a day smoker down to about 20)

I worry that vaping is becoming the latest "in" thing!

(watch a 40's/50's film, they all smoke)

I have genuine concerns that it will turn out to be at least as bad for us :roll:

I have genuine concerns that it will turn out to be at least as bad for us :roll:

.my concern is the size of the actual machines you see people grappling with as they drive ... and who said smoking had a cool image ..

Public Health England and the Royal College of Physicians state it is AT LEAST 95% safer than smoking.

The Cochran Revue says this estimate is conservative.

There's not a hope in flip that it's even in the same ballpark as smoking. The analogy is leaving a building: vaping has the dangers associated with climbing through a ground floor window, smoking is like jumping from the sixth floor.

It's not safe, the safest thing to do is not take anything into your lungs, but it is (and I'll happily provide a ream of studies to support this) substantially safer.

It works because it mimics smoking but also provides a hobby aspect. The likes of Konstantinos Farsalinos have postulated that it carries a fraction of the addictive quality of smoking too - and I can anecdotally support that.

Big Pharma have done an excellent job of muddying the waters, don't believe the bullshit.

That's weird I get no separation...

Are you measuring it in with blunt syringes? Or drops?

Pop over for a brew sometime dude and I'll show you what I do if you like :). I'll knock you a bottle up.

I get my nicotine from the alchemists cupboard, and pg/VG on eBay (can give you links if you like).

Knocked some up just now. I know you have to let it steep but i thought id give it a shake n vape.

Its pretty good. In fact it is really good. Loving the after taste.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. One month and no vape. Seriously, stunningly easier than quitting fags.

Fair play.

I get nervous after 5 mins with out my e-cig.

I used to take mine everywhere but gradually began leaving it if I was out in the car (or even nipping to the toilet). Guess I'd drastically cut down by the time I pulled the plug.

Wow. One month and no vape. Seriously, stunningly easier than quitting fags.

Fair play.

I get nervous after 5 mins with out my e-cig.

I used to take mine everywhere but gradually began leaving it if I was out in the car (or even nipping to the toilet). Guess I'd drastically cut down by the time I pulled the plug.

Great work.