Moto GP - 2018

Mickly

Rumours seem to be circulating that Honda are making a move on Dovi to replace Pedrosa!

oooooh think I'd stick with Ducati we all know how having two "number 1 riders " tends to work out :roll:

Word I'm hearing is Marquez isn't happy with that.

I imagine he'll be as angry as Rossi's little pet friend who told Marquez to do one :lol:

Understandable Hoggs......after all, ramming it up VR46 from behind is Uccio's gig!

I imagine he'll be as angry as Rossi's little pet friend who told Marquez to do one :lol:

Understandable Hoggs......after all, ramming it up VR46 from behind is Uccio's gig!

Or Neil's

Rossi has said:

"He comes to apologize in front of the cameras, but he is not sincere. I hope he stays away from me and does not look me in the face anymore, because when he comes to apologize, he's f**ked in the ass."

Not sure if it's a threat or a wish TBH. :roll:

Haven't seen it yet but I know the result.

We were away over the weekend and I forgot to record it :?

I'm recording the highlights on ITV4 tonight and will watch it in the morning

You won't be seeing it again mate , it's on channel 5 .

You won't be seeing it again mate , it's on channel 5 .

:lol: ok which ever channel the highlights were on I recorded it

Just watched it, well done cal but Marquez is a prick,he would be the 1st(is) to cry about hard racing then he does that out of desperation,it's clear to see a lot of rossi haters on here but Marquez will never be in the same legend catagorie as Rossi no matter how he tries,Rossi hasn't moaned as much about this as Marquez did on the so called kicking off which was bollocks anyway,race hard but at least race fair

Edited by goody

Just watched the highlights on ch 5 good first race.....as for the Rossi haters he won't win many races nowadays but he has achieved more than any of the young guns ever will and will always be a threat vr46 may have become a brand but he his the goat :D

Marquez will have won more by the time he gets to Rossi's age

Maybe but won and achieved are two different things

Just watched the highlights on ch 5 good first race.....as for the Rossi haters he won't win many races nowadays but he has achieved more than any of the young guns ever will and will always be a threat vr46 may have become a brand but he his the goat :D

Marquez will have won more by the time he gets to Rossi's age

Maybe but won and achieved are two different things

if you don't win your not achieving , if you win your achieving ... not really two different things

Just watched it, well done cal but Marquez is a prick,he would be the 1st(is) to cry about hard racing then he does that out of desperation,it's clear to see a lot of rossi haters on here but Marquez will never be in the same legend catagorie as Rossi no matter how he tries,Rossi hasn't moaned as much about this as Marquez did on the so called kicking off which was bollocks anyway,race hard but at least race fair

Rossi has done the same over the years and taken people down.

Its racing, rossi left the door open and marc took the oppertunity, like you do in a race. Ive hit other bikes and been hit myself.

The worse move was the 1st rider he hit.

Zarco caused pedrosa to break bones, binder crashed into navvaro. It was a drying track, it makes the passing closer.

The start was a complete **** up, cleverly bending the rules, feel sorry for jack because he should of won by a country mile.

Then #93 stalling on the grid, if he started from pit lane like you should for stalling on the start then he would of only had a 7/8 second disadvantage and would most likely of won been 2 seconds a lap faster then the others.

It made good viewing though.

I've watched it now :D Wow! :lol:

The start was a farce! I feel really bad for Miller.

As for the rest I think Zarco should have been penalised for his move on Pedrosa

I don't think Marquez's penalty was harsh enough

I've watched it now :D Wow! :lol:

The start was a farce! I feel really bad for Miller.

As for the rest I think Zarco should have been penalised for his move on Pedrosa

I don't think Marquez's penalty was harsh enough

They couldn’t punish him anymore because of the poor decision with cannet in Moto 3 practice.

They couldn’t punish him anymore because of the poor decision with cannet in Moto 3 practice.

that was a joke, deliberately bringing a rider down should be a race ban as a minimum :evil: