TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

Guest philgale
So Moto GP is coming to Donnington Park 26th July (Sun) so how about we use that weekend for our rally?

We'll take over MFN again and for those that didn't go last year, you'll be able to watch both the practice and the race on a large screen TV.

im in..... :D

Ooooohh a TMBF 'patch' :D anyone else think it might be worth looking into? or I just being silly...................again

If i can find room on my waistcoat ill buy one :mrgreen:

And just a thought.....How about a bike show at the rally?? ....CR@P!!! I wont have the CB then...Darn it!

Ragger's xxx

Hi all,

If i would be welcome and i could make it, I have a 12man tent that me and a few mates usually share on the bike's when we go to rally's so that we all dont have to carry separate tent's, So to save my some money on buying mesen a iddy biddy one...If anyone can meet me in hull and help with carrying the tent on their bike then they can grab a bedroom lol you can get 4 in each bedroom as that is what we usually do :)

Just a thought... Will obviously need there own sleeping bag i have cooker e.t.c If not off to asda for me in summer to buy my special £7 bright orange tent! :lol:

Ragger's xxx

So Moto GP is coming to Donnington Park 26th July (Sun) so how about we use that weekend for our rally?

We'll take over MFN again and for those that didn't go last year, you'll be able to watch both the practice and the race on a large screen TV.

We'll be there again, just hope the weather is better this year :lol:

Had an email from Lee and he thinks this weekend is already taken, however, we could always use one of the other GP weekends as very few people actually went up to Donnington.

I'm just waiting for Lee to get back from Aus and then we'll sort a date.

Willing vounteers please to help organise stuff would be appreciated.

Fanchoo

X Will X

Normally nearer the time people arrange to meet up I went last year and i wont be able to find the mfn again :roll:

But some of us met on the M1 and went down together( to mfn :roll: ) so am sure you'll be able to tag along.

Normally nearer the time people arrange to meet up I went last year and i wont be able to find the mfn again :roll:

But some of us met on the M1 and went down together( to mfn :roll: ) so am sure you'll be able to tag along.

Nice one, That's ok then :)

Cheer's

Ragger's xxx

Guest nastro azzurro

Dead easy to Find T........ :lol:

Yeah naz i still have trouble with squires :lol:

U think your bad?, Last time i went to squires by mesen i was on the road to blooming wales before i noticed i must have gone wrong somewhere LMAO :oops: :oops: ...It is posible..beleive me :lol:

Ragger's xxx

You going again Naz??

Sooo funny when u fell off the bench..... twice lol :)

Wonder what fancy dress theme we can have this time??

Also Willow... thinking about going on a few other forums, and advertising this?? Are we taking it over, or just having a TMBF party??

Wonder if i can talk debs into this one again :?

Would love to see her with a hang-over like last year :twisted:

first time in 18 years i've ever known her to get ill on booze :oops:

but hell did we drink a lot last year or what :cheers:

Would be quite glad if it's a different weekend.

Apart from being Rennie's birthday, I've just realised that 28/7 is my daughters 21st birthday weekend!!! :shock: :oops:

God, what kind of mother am I?????? :oops:

Anyway - will be glad to help with anything that needs doing, both beforehand and (as long as we can make the Rally) at the weekend, whenever it is.

Guest nastro azzurro
You going again Naz??

Sooo funny when u fell off the bench..... twice lol :

Also Willow... thinking about going on a few other forums, and advertising this?? Are we taking it over, or just having a TMBF party??

A) I cant remember falling off once!!!! And took the photo's till i believed it...... :lol:

And B) Welcome to ask you know where..... :wink:

As for if am going... if i do al prob be on mi todd..... so al just keep an eye on the dates and see if it fits.. 8-)

Guest nastro azzurro
Yeah naz i still have trouble with squires :lol:

Lol... I remember when You,Rob N Me couldn't gwet out of Derbyshire!!!!!! :lol:

And Rob had his 2watnav on too!!!!!

Guest nastro azzurro
So do I, that was the day we got separated in the pea soup too worst riding weather ever!!

so are you doing the rally?

if the date fits then al probably try to escape..... :lol: