TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

Bump!

I'm still waiting to here back from Lee...not sure he's back from sunning himself just yet.

I'm happy to jack up the date and work out the costings, but unfortunately my dad has become seriously ill and so will have to back out from organising this event.

Any takers????

Ive spoke to Keith and i dont mind being involved and I think Susique will too..

It may mean reverting back to how it was last year, and making it more low key, but will keep u all informed. :)

Yep - I'm definitely up for being pro-active! :lol: Have spare time in the evenings when I'm kicking my heels and bored so I'd be grateful for something to get my teeth into!! :lol:

Oh God - what a team!! :shock: :lol:

Well first off we need to contact MFN and get a date...

If Lee is doing the DonnyGP weekend like last year, I suggest we use that weekend for this. It may mean being low key, and posponing all the big rally stuff for another year, but that doesnt matter, its a cracking weekend regardless.

Sue... you're first task is to get a date and prices :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, a quick update ish on this and to let you know that I AM on the case!! :lol:

I've phoned & left messages/emailed several times to try and find out available dates and/or what events they have planned at MFN, but to date no-one has called me back! :roll:

Will pass on any info as soon as I get some myself!

Cheers Sluggsy! :D

Not sure yet whether we're gonna do our own Rally or just join in with an event they've already got organised.

Wish someone would get in touch with me - dunno how else to get to speak to anyone, cos MFN doesn't open until April :roll:

not sure of anyone at mfn this time of year though Susi but as you say they must pcik up messages at some point or that they take a extended holiday over the colder months

• 3 weeks later...