Server upgrade!

Stu

I just got a sql error when trying to post on the coronavirus thread.

Best not to post on the coronavirus thread then Tiggie!

Go and post in one of my Ride Reports saying what a hero I am to you......there'll be no sql errors there!

I just got a sql error when trying to post on the coronavirus thread.

Best not to post on the coronavirus thread then Tiggie!

Go and post in one of my Ride Reports saying what a hero I am to you......there'll be no sql errors there!

:lol:

Well it looks like it is fixed!

The issue was caused by an update to MariaDB and downgrading has resolved the issue

Special thanks go to [mention]XTreme[/mention] for pulling some string with the host :thumb: I owe you more than a beer or two :lol:

[mention]Six30[/mention] is sacked as he should have spotted this :lol:

Can everyone post more drivel in the good morning and goodnight thread and the corona virus thread please?

I need to test more

[mention]XTreme[/mention] crack on ...

The issue was caused by an update to MariaDB and downgrading has resolved the issue

Special thanks go to @XTreme for pulling some string with the host :thumb: I owe you more than a beer or two :lol:

@Six30 is sacked as he should have spotted this :lol:

Im_outta_here_dudettes.gif.4b58e6d8f1327df5ccda7a36f2bab907.gif

Special thanks go to @XTreme for pulling some string with the host :thumb: I owe you more than a beer or two :lol:

Get them to turn off the auto updates on MariaDB that happen with cPanel.....or you could end up back in the same boat.

Get them to turn off the auto updates on MariaDB that happen with cPanel.....or you could end up back in the same boat.

Already done :thumb:

Already done :thumb:

I wouldn't worry about the incremental MariaDB updates too much......better to play it safe and stick with a solid release.

I managed to update my profile, but had to put a number in the challenge score field otherwise it came up with an SQL error. :wink:

Thanks for that Bob

It appears its a bug that's been reported already! It looks like there maybe a fix for it too

PC, the smilies in the side panel are fine, it's just the ones that open in a new window that don't work :thumb:

They work on my MacBook Pro/Chrome. :raspberry:

They still work when quoting but not using a direct reply :lol: