Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't tell me you're climbing up the walls already? You only just got home!

Don't like board games. Miserable old git that's me. Cards though, thats another thing but not bloody Bridge.

• Like 1

Bit of a rant!

I am expecting a delivery but not had any notifications about when it will be delivered.

Clicking on the link provided by the supplier goes to the couriers as you would expect, so all good there.

At the couriers tracking gizmo nothing, nada, zilch.

Copy tracking number and paste into relevent box, whoopee, we have your parcel and will be delivered to you today.

So what happened to customer service letting me know, they have my email, they have my phone number, is it so hard to send a notification.

I can't see how though, as so many seem very capable of performing this task seamlessly, some even have a little map showing where their driver is in relation to where you are.

FEDEX need to get their fingers out, and improve their system.

Rant over! :thumb:

Edited by dynax

4 minutes ago, dynax said:

Bit of a rant!

I am expecting a delivery but not had any notifications about when it will be delivered.

Best thing for us about Covid, we have a porch and they mainly leave the good in there Parcels arrive by magic.. 
Some delivery drivers are not so bright, open the porch ring the bell then leave it out side :tumble:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dynax said:

When you haven't used something for a while, and you remember where you had put them, only to find it's not there, luckily the bits that I wanted and needed were there just not in the way i was expecting to find them.

So fingers crossed i can get out today and use them :thumb:

@XTreme... dynax making a blatant move for TOTY ... such a feeble attempt , its to fooking obvious .... 

Edited by Six30
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme... dynax making a blatant move for TOTY ... such a feeble attempt , its to fooking obvious .... 

I wouldn't waste my time :classic_biggrin:

Besides which it would be of no benefit to myself to even attempt it :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S-Westerly said:

I don't think you have to chase it. Its more of a natural talent surely?

There are those that have a hunger for it, so much so they would teach their grandmother to suck eggs, then sell her as comedy act.

So who am I to deprive that sort of commitment :thumb:

• Like 1

On 08/12/2020 at 00:30, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What’s caused the return to the office at this point?

I suppose the weekend will seem all the sweeter? 😬

Company guidelines - 'we are not a work from home company, we are an office based company'.   Yeah, the weekend will seem that little bit sweeter - been a strange week...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dynax said:

Bit of a rant!

Clicking on the link provided by the supplier goes to the couriers as you would expect, so all good there.

At the couriers tracking gizmo nothing, nada, zilch.

Copy tracking number and paste into relevent box, whoopee, we have your parcel and will be delivered to you today.

So what happened to customer service letting me know, they have my email, they have my phone number, is it so hard to send a notification.

I can't see how though, as so many seem very capable of performing this task seamlessly, some even have a little map showing where their driver is in relation to where you are.

FEDEX need to get their fingers out, and improve their system.

Rant over! :thumb:

Fedex - that explains it all....

:classic_biggrin: well it could be worse I suppose! to a certain extent I get paid for what I know not what I do

but I do have to do stuff quite often, it would probably be noticed more if I didn't do it than when I do,

people think stuff happens by magic

• Like 1