Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Depends how big you’re gammon is.

I'm quite large so would probably keep dynax going for a while. Not that I'm offering myself up for cannibalism. That particular oddity seems to be a German  speciality.

• Haha 1

We've just hit the Sunday Sweet Spot .... 3 year old taken home to his mummies after 2 days with us, girls at uncle johns until 1930 hrs .... oldest fast asleep, he was up all night doing reloads on his 3d printer so we won't see him until about 1700hrs ....

Julie and I have 4 hours of peace .........................:classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

We've just hit the Sunday Sweet Spot .... 3 year old taken home to his mummies after 2 days with us, girls at uncle johns until 1930 hrs .... oldest fast asleep, he was up all night doing reloads on his 3d printer so we won't see him until about 1700hrs ....

Julie and I have 4 hours of peace .........................:classic_biggrin:

Bliss. I’m almost enjoying it on your behalf 😂

20 minutes ago, skyrider said:

hey its not the weather for that

a few years ago there was a lot of us stood outside a bikers pub in town having a beer and the weather wasn't that warm and some guy was pulling wheelies past us with a girl on the back with a short mini skirt she shouted iv'e no nickers on so a lad shouted back you will get chapped lips :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1