Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

In person the green looked ok, but the “blue flame” was the best colour. A big positive is my mrs says I can part ex her car for anything I like… I had a crazy moment where I thought “project car” like an old MR2 that I could turbo charge, I love the old Jap coupes. But I’m supposed to be reducing the amount of projects, not increasing :lol: 

• Like 1

It is not raining. The salt has been washed off the roads. Likewise the mud. I might swap the Bobber for the CBF today. 

Update....the rain and salt have gone but not the wind. 'Twas somewhat breezy on a Bobber this morning.

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It is not raining. The salt has been washed off the roads. Likewise the mud. I might swap the Bobber for the CBF today. 

Update....the rain and salt have gone but not the wind. 'Twas somewhat breezy on a Bobber this morning.

When I read your post the first time I did think you'd have fun (but didn't want to put the spoilers on it). Sometimes it's nice to lean into the wind and feel great about having such control, but sometimes a blast from the side is just downright scary...

Edited by Simon Davey
bad smelling

Having not ridden the Bobber for a while I had forgotten how helpful motorists tend to be when I'm coming up behind them. It's totally different from riding the Honda.

There's something about retro bikes that people seem to respond well to. 

• Like 1

I rode 20 miles to the garage to have my fuelling map updated but for some reason the return journey was 65 miles and included a sausage sandwich and a pint lol.

It was a lovely afternoon.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rennie said:

Good morning :classic_biggrin:Sue is buying a new (2nd hand) car today! 18 plate mokka x.1.4 petrol. 👍her old tucson has been a marvellous car but it's a bit past it now. 

New stuff days, are always the best days, especially if it has an engine.

Good luck to Sue, hope it serves her well.

• Like 1