2006 buell fire bolt 1200 For Sale

Not to sound a complete dick but a 0-60 time of 8 seconds is not fast for a bike at all. It's not even considered fast for a car 😁

As said though you will struggle to sell it on here as we are mostly UK based with the odd member or two in other countries.

Good luck with the sale though :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Not to sound a complete dick but a 0-60 time of 8 seconds is not fast for a bike at all. It's not even considered fast for a car 😁

As said though you will struggle to sell it on here as we are mostly UK based with the odd member or two in other countries.

Well it is a Harley engine :popcorn:

0-60 is actually 3.6 seconds 

I almost bought one of these some years ago! it was mint and only up for 2.5k I wish I had now as they shot up in price at one point! 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

As Stu said it's sub 4, mate has one it's different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

@Stu that sounds a more likely time 

I read it as 0-100KPH which of course is 0-60mph hence why I thought it sounded slow.  Will get some glasses forthwith and stop drinking as much :classic_blush:

I think the OP has posted it wrong :classic_wink:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

@Stu that sounds a more likely time 

I read it as 0-100KPH which of course is 0-60mph hence why I thought it sounded slow.  Will get some glasses forthwith and stop drinking as much :classic_blush:

Drinking on duty tut tut, we know how that goes 😂 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tiggie said:

Ok well what I ment to say was it will do 0-100 in under 8 seconds n mph not I’m sorry for know the difference 

And no you sound like a complete dick I’m from the us not the uk what I ment to say is 0-100 in less than 8 seconds in mikes per hour I got my calculations incorrect because in the us we deal with mph not km I’d bet ten grand my bike would smoke anything you got considering it’s a 1200 vtwin which is 100ccs less than a hybussa not stretched now you knew when you posted your comment you were being a d*ck to start with and if you knew anything about motorcycle engines a 1200cc vtwin engine on a sport bike frame is no joke. Have a good one.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sharkmark419 said:

And no you sound like a complete dick I’m from the us not the uk what I ment to say is 0-100 in less than 8 seconds in mikes per hour I got my calculations incorrect because in the us we deal with mph not km I’d bet ten grand my bike would smoke anything you got considering it’s a 1200 vtwin which is 100ccs less than a hybussa not stretched now you knew when you posted your comment you were being a d*ck to start with and if you knew anything about motorcycle engines a 1200cc vtwin engine on a sport bike frame is no joke. Have a good one.

dont look like its ever seen a twisty road or a corner looking at your tyres...... Dynax on his bike would smoke that no problem.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

dont look like its ever seen a twisty road or a corner looking at your tyres...... Dynax on his bike would smoke that no problem.

Because their new tires If you can read where it says at the top nee tires front and back 😂 listen idc about who could smoke what I’m trying to get rid of the motorcycle so unless your interested move on.

6 minutes ago, Sharkmark419 said:

Because their new tires If you can read where it says at the top nee tires front and back 😂 listen idc about who could smoke what I’m trying to get rid of the motorcycle so unless your interested move on.

ok Boomer.....how much is postage to uk :popcorn:

• Haha 1