Good news everybody, Lockdown is over.

Bender

1 minute ago, JRH said:

No. I just see all the idiots milling around in the streets usually outside the pubs as pictured in the local press.

I take it you don’t agree with following any form of lockdown rules.

One of our neighbours has had every member of family round right through the whole thing,  daughters neighbour held party's 3 or 4 nights a week with anyone from the pub that fancied carrying on drinking after 10

• Sad 1

What the F has gay or not got to do with anything. Can we stick with criticising these cuts for the actual awfulness involved rather than implying theirnsexuality has anything to do with anything and by inference that gay is bad.

a group of people choosing to flout the restrictions and putting people at risk is not victim blaming it is identifying the groups of muppets who share in the responsibility. 
I happen the think the government have complicated things and that does not help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

What the F has gay or not got to do with anything. Can we stick with criticising these cuts for the actual awfulness involved rather than implying theirnsexuality has anything to do with anything and by inference that gay is bad.

a group of people choosing to flout the restrictions and putting people at risk is not victim blaming it is identifying the groups of muppets who share in the responsibility. 
I happen the think the government have complicated things and that does not help.

I never inferred it was bad, but point taken 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Are you sure you shouldn't be on the Cycle Chat Forum ?

• Haha 1

Just now, James in Brum said:

What’s that?

It's a forum i regularly post on where a certain demographic make post after post totally devoid of humour and try to out do each other with their tales of ever increasing Covid trauma .... 

Now that i've actually written that ....

No, James your not one of them ... sorry Chap ... apologies ...

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh god are we about to start slapping each other on the backs and offering to buy a pint?!

LOL ... LOL ..LOL 

Any way up .... My son John, Biker, builder and drag act ... Man ... gay man ..

In drag he gets round £600 for a 1 hour compare set ... 

Love him to bits ...

fullsizeoutput_392.jpeg

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just for clarity although obviously violence is wrong I think it’s ok to fancy punching a politician and should anyone decide on that course of action whilst I couldn’t condone it could you send me an invite? 😆

No your not allowed violence real or imaginary.

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just for clarity although obviously violence is wrong I think it’s ok to fancy punching a politician and should anyone decide on that course of action whilst I couldn’t condone it could you send me an invite? 😆

Thanks @Slowlycatchymonkey you have just given me a fantastic business idea :classic_laugh: :thumb:

1 hour ago, Trooper74 said:

Vicim Blaming, so what the government cocks up it's always OUR fault ...... tale it your a politician ....

What baffles me is people need the government to tell them to keep safe and stay clean then blames the government for their own failings! 

I see people flouting the rules all day long! 

This pandemic has made me realise dogs can sit and stay way better than people! 

• Like 4

Just now, Bender said:

Its Boris ... every time i hear him on the TV i just want to punch him ... repeatedly .... face to face i wouldn't, that would be wrong .... but it still doesn't stop me wanting too ....

• Like 1

I regularly post on the following forums ... CycleChat, CTC, Royal Enfield Owners .... and this one ...This is the only one that makes me laugh out loud ,,, love it ...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

I regularly post on the following forums ... CycleChat, CTC, Royal Enfield Owners .... and this one ...This is the only one that makes me laugh out loud ,,, love it ...

Fook me that's the funniest thing I've read today, and you owned up to all those sites 😂 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bender said:

Now that might be taking the mod gig a step too far. I think they’re still recruiting Special Constables though, the pays the same as here but there’s a uniform and you can play at being a policeman 😜😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

LOL ... LOL ..LOL 

Any way up .... My son John, Biker, builder and drag act ... Man ... gay man ..

In drag he gets round £600 for a 1 hour compare set ... 

Love him to bits ...

fullsizeoutput_392.jpeg

Wow, looking like that he must being able to earn some good coin in television work?

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wow, looking like that he must being able to earn some good coin in television work?

He's done BGT and Ru Pauls Drag Race .... makes good money from it ...... Manager with EON ... does building work, plumbing, and is a licensed tattooist, does a lot of ladies / hen nights as compare ... also has his own theatre company ..... annoying little git isn't he  ....lol

https://www.eyecandyuk.co.uk/titty-bon-bon/

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 3