Important Info! It's now 2 Weeks and Counting.........

XTreme

........till we have the official polls for MOTY (Man of the Year) and TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020.

Current MOTY is @fastbob based on his mechanical advice to members on an ongoing basis, while @Six30 is the current TOTY. That's based on him being a Twat. And causing people to flounce!

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

Since last year, @Stu has caused more flounces than anybody in the history of this forum with changing the software. While Six has failed yet again to get a Mod gig!

But by a strange twist of fate, Fastbob has lost his shit a few times over the course of the year, either because of idiot questions or due to the "OK Boomer" guy trolling him. Now the new software is doing his head in....so he could be a TOTY contender as well.

@James in Brum also has issues with the software and just can't seem to get his head round the bleedin' obvious.......so don't count him out!

@Trooper74 has made a promising start with two flounces.....and then bouncing straight back like a turd that won't flush! One flounce was because of Bender, and the other one was because of Stu. Maybe he'll go for the hat trick before Xmas? That would be a major play for TOTY!

And it has to be said that the appointment of @Bender and @Tiggie as Mods could well have put them in the frame......with Bender on some sort of power trip, and Tiggie changing peoples' posts and profiles, then managing to be cretinous enough to screenshot the private Mods area.

So from now on you need to keep your eyes open for people who are making a positive contribution on the board.......and for those who are just Twats. It goes without saying that the former will be more difficult to spot than the latter!

First stage will be the Nomination threads for both.......we get it down to a shortlist of around 5 or so on each one and the Polls open up the week before Xmas.

Winners are then announced Xmas Eve! MOTY and TOTY.......what better presents could you get?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

i think i should get MOTY and TOTY

and make your mind up ... no mods can be nominated then tiggie and bender are in the frame, which is it ..

Twat

Edited by Six30
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Swagman
Just now, Six30 said:

Well you’re definitely in the running to retain Toty, and I think for helping the forum to get rid of tosses you should be high on the Moty list as well.🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and make your mind up ... no mods can be nominated then tiggie and bender are in the frame, which is it ..

Twat

Try reading it again you dumb Gammon!

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

If you're still confused ask a grownup!

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 3

Guest Swagman
1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And he's even accusing me of edits that I never made (as confirmed by @Tiggie)........cos he can't read!

what a Twat!

Just edging his bets for the TOTY title,I think he should get the life time achievement award for twatishness.👍👍

15 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

May I ask why nobody has even mentioned @dynax even inadvertantly that strangeness could be construed as TOTY material.

Cheers

Ian

Not interested this year, and besides no one can come close to @Six30 he is with out doubt the biggest twat around :thumb:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

In Mikes defence he says he hasn`t named them !

I remain to be convinced.

Cheers

Ian

I could do, and if i did they would probably be called Blue, Philip, Pierce, and Charles :thumb:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dynax said:

I could do, and if i did they would probably be called Blue, Philip, Pierce, and Charles :thumb:

Ok I get Phi;;ip and I think Blue is Colt please feel free to illucidate! 

Cheers

Ian

Just now, Ian Frog said:

Ok I get Phi;;ip and I think Blue is Colt please feel free to illucidate! 

Cheers

Ian

Pierce as in Pierce Brosnan in the tv series Remington Steel, and Charles as in Charles Emmerson Winchester 3rd from M*A*S*H, yes the Colt has a blue colour finish, and obviously the Schofield couldn't think of another reference except for the Department store that is no more :classic_laugh::thumb:

• Like 1