Did you find the right partner

Trooper74

i nearly married a girl called Sarah once who was a twin , pretty much identical they was, used to get confusing at times telling em apart.....

until Barry grew a moustache.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Swagman
1 minute ago, Six30 said:

i nearly married a girl called Sarah once who was a twin , pretty much identical they was, used to get confusing at times telling em apart.....

Twat.

57 minutes ago, Six30 said:

My friend in Dublin .. Mark ... he married a twin ... after 8 months she could not bear to be away from her identical sister, so her sister moved in. 

The girls job share week about  and "look after" Mark week about.

It took him a while to get used to it but the 3 of them have been living together for over 20 years now   ..:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trooper74 said:

My friend in Dublin .. Mark ... he married a twin ... after 8 months she could not bear to be away from her identical sister, so her sister moved in. 

It took him a while to get used to it but the 3 of them have been living together for over 20 years now   ..:classic_rolleyes:

Being twins, if one has a headache does the other get one too :lol:

1 hour ago, Trooper74 said:

I spent the night with sisters once, when I lived up in Norwich. Not something I'm likely to forget :salute:

• Like 1

Second time lucky for me, been married almost 20yrs now,  not just husband and wife but best friends, she even likes motorbikes which is a massive bonus and puts up with my sexist jokes regarding women being confined to kitchens and bedrooms :classic_laugh:

12 minutes ago, daveinlim said:

Met at 16, married at 29, divorced at 30. 

That was a few years ago now. Both of us have met someone since and much happier. If it's not right then talk it out and fix it or move on. 

That's piqued my interest, actually. Having been together for so long (I assume, but correct me if I'm wrong), did you find that something changed when you got married?

47 minutes ago, manxie49 said:

Second time lucky for me, been married almost 20yrs now,  not just husband and wife but best friends, she even likes motorbikes which is a massive bonus and puts up with my sexist jokes regarding women being confined to kitchens and bedrooms :classic_laugh:

Chance would be fine thing! Mines just confined to the bedroom :classic_ohmy:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

very disappointed with the lack of pictures of your ladies..... or are they a bit to ugly to post pics up ? 

No problem, plenty of pics of us online. Here's me, my soon-to-be-ex wife, and my mistress I'm in Turkey with. 20201209_201034.jpg.536dde6935de7fa35435e32bd5a46d30.jpg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, geofferz said:

No problem, plenty of pics of us online. Here's me, my soon-to-be-ex wife, and my mistress I'm in Turkey with. 20201209_201034.jpg.536dde6935de7fa35435e32bd5a46d30.jpg

Not exactly what I had in mind for the Readers rides calendar, but i suppose all entries have to be accepted :thumb:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@geofferz.......I gotta ask you, as I do have some experience of wives, ex-wives, and mistresses.......how did you end up all having a photo together? 

It's very unusual!

must be before his wife found out he was banging her mate , im thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

must be before his wife found out he was banging her mate , im thinking.

The mistress is obviously the one on the right......younger.....looking happier!

Cos after all, nobody's going to get an older, miserable mistress are they?

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The mistress is obviously the one on the right......younger.....looking happier!

Cos after all, nobody's going to get an older, miserable mistress are they?

yeh , the one on the left has got that , i fooking know look on her face , you can literally see her blood turning to venom

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

yeh , the one on the left has got that , i fooking know look on her face , you can literally see her blood turning to venom

And you know what women are like......checking each other out to see if they feel they've got the edge on the other one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And you know what women are like......checking each other out to see if they feel they've got the edge on the other one.

wonder who got the table tennis table ?

• Haha 1