Merry Christmas 🌲

gymwitch

6 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

C’mon Rich, it’s Christmas let’s be generous not xenophobic :-) 

I agree James......surely at Xmas we can put aside the fact that they're responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, along with destroying the lives and livelihoods of millions?

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Swagman
7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I agree James......surely at Xmas we can put aside the fact that they're responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, along with destroying the lives and livelihoods of millions?

I still like a nice Chinese take out though.

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Which ones of ‘them’ are @XTreme is it all of ‘them’, is it the ones in power? Is it the poor people in the countryside? Is it all the male ones? Is it some of them? 

2 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Which ones of ‘them’ are @XTreme is it all of ‘them’, is it the ones in power? Is it the poor people in the countryside? Is it all the male ones? Is it some of them? 

The country as a whole is accountable!

Bollocks 

Are all brits accountable for what the tossers in power do?

Are all Brits accountable for the tosspot moped gangs, the county lines drugs gangs, the mass sell off of public assets for too little, the corruption in awarding contracts?

people should not be accountable for that over which they have no power. 

Guest Swagman
Just now, James in Brum said:

Bollocks 

Are all Brits accountable for the tosspot moped gangs, the county lines drugs gangs, the mass sell off of public assets for too little, the corruption in awarding contracts?

Wow James do I sense anger.😀

7 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

The politburo  or whatever Pres. Xi's rubber stampers are called, deserve nothing but opprobrium and a hearty round of abuse. The rest of the Chinese population has my deepest sympathy and that's about all I am willing to gift them at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

The politburo  or whatever Pres. Xi's rubber stampers are called, deserve nothing but opprobrium and a hearty round of abuse. The rest of the Chinese population has my deepest sympathy and that's about all I am willing to gift them at the moment. 

That is considerably warmer than thinking all Chinese people are unworthy of Father Christmas! 

6 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Bollocks 

None of the examples you quoted are accountable for carnage on the scale that Covid has caused worldwide......and this is going to go on for years.

Ultimately millions will die......so I really wouldn't expect people to feel much sympathy towards China.

Stop depersonalising. It’s not China we are talking about it is the Chinese people. None of the stuff you normally post would lead me to believe that you would lump nearly 2 billion people all together as accountable like this. 
Given that by far the majority of the Chinese people have no say, as far as I understand it, and the Chinese government violently oppress those who disagree how is what you say reasonable? 

3 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Stop depersonalising. It’s not China we are talking about it is the Chinese people. None of the stuff you normally post would lead me to believe that you would lump nearly 2 billion people all together as accountable like this. 
Given that by far the majority of the Chinese people have no say, as far as I understand it, and the Chinese government violently oppress those who disagree how is what you say reasonable? 

I get your point......but the fact remains that China (as an entity) has to own this shit!

Now whether this virus emanated from Labs (and got released accidentally or deliberately)......or it's from the Live meat markets.....the buck stops with that country.

I fully agree that those in power in China should be accountable. I think the idea it was lab created has been debunked by some virologists, but that said they should be accountable for their deceit at the start of and continuation of the disease, and for the shady business practices, and for the slavery of the Uighers and their genocide. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

does the government force them to eat live animals , do they force the wet/live markets on them ..... they need to change the way they live and they should be banned from travelling to any other country, not cause they are chinese cause they spread disease and virus .

• Like 1

Guest Swagman
19 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I fully agree that those in power in China should be accountable. I think the idea it was lab created has been debunked by some virologists, but that said they should be accountable for their deceit at the start of and continuation of the disease, and for the shady business practices, and for the slavery of the Uighers and their genocide. 

Chill out guys we don’t all have the same opinion on things and it won’t help anyone getting agitated by it.👍