Merry Christmas 🌲

gymwitch

4 hours ago, bonio said:

He needs to slow down a bit - still at work here! Hope to finish before the reindeer arrive.

I am just worried about the reindeer my dogs have seen the  Tesco advert no Naughty list.

One of them has already tried rounding up one heard today....

Edited by onesea
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

are you on the night shift ?

Just helping a pal out at his takeaway. It was dead so only did 3hrs. He has the takeaway next door too and that was getting hammered. 

Feet up now and a Deya in hand 😏

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Just helping a pal out at his takeaway. It was dead so only did 3hrs. He has the takeaway next door too and that was getting hammered. 

Feet up now and a Deya in hand 😏

thats good dont get carried away with the turkey tomorrow 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

thats good dont get carried away with the turkey tomorrow 😆

Furkey for me 🤣 Have a great day yourself !!!

Edited by gymwitch

Not sure what we are getting. The plan was to be at my son's and over indulge on rib of beef and red wine.  No.4 grandchild was due on January 2nd. Son is now in Bristol maternity hospital car park (not allowed inside cos of covid) while latest grandchild decides whether or not he is ready to hatch. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Might be black pudding and bacon which wasn't quite what I had in mind!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, James in Brum said:

I’m a glass of port in and putting the stockings (deputising for FC) and waiting for a takeaway :-)

Ditto on the port. About halfway through a bottle at the mo pondering on what tomorrow will bring.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Ditto on the port. About halfway through a bottle at the mo pondering on what tomorrow will bring.

Ditto on the port here to and a baileys , just got slapped for nicking some turkey , half a box of match makers, got heartburn now .

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Ditto on the port here to and a baileys , just got slapped for nicking some turkey , half a box of match makers, got heartburn now .

stuff the milk of magnesium just swig a big glass of cold water it will do the same job and cheaper

• Like 1

Guest Richzx6r
1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

Not sure what we are getting. The plan was to be at my son's and over indulge on rib of beef and red wine.  No.4 grandchild was due on January 2nd. Son is now in Bristol maternity hospital car park (not allowed inside cos of covid) while latest grandchild decides whether or not he is ready to hatch. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Might be black pudding and bacon which wasn't quite what I had in mind!

Send them our best hope everything goes well with it all, it might be a shite Christmas but if the new arrival comes tonight then that will at least make it a better occasion 

Guest Richzx6r

I currently have got the lamb marinating ready to cook in the morning, veg is all chopped and ready for cooking and I am 3 pints of scotch and coke in and the bairn is asleep still so all is good right now