My New Website

dynax

Hi everyone, here is my new website, a big thanks goes to @Stu for helping me out with some technical issues which have now been resolved. Yes it is lacking in content so please read my About Me Blog which will explain why and where it is heading.

Many thanks.

Michael.

https://michaelszanto-photography.co.uk/

• Like 5

Thanks everyone, it is going to be a huge commitment which I am in a position to give, it just feels the right time and also like a now or never scenario, and with the current situation something to aim for must be a good thing :thumb:

• Like 1

Been experimenting with creating thumbnails and linking to full size images.

There's a long way to go yet but it's gradually taking shape, certainly a learning curve but an enjoyable one.

Mainly working on the Modelling link if you want to take a look :thumb:

5 hours ago, dynax said:

Been experimenting with creating thumbnails and linking to full size images.

There's a long way to go yet but it's gradually taking shape, certainly a learning curve but an enjoyable one.

Mainly working on the Modelling link if you want to take a look :thumb:

Where are the models, they don't have to bounce 😁 

• Haha 1

I think I am pretty much there now, contact forms done for general enquiries and modelling, still have some editing to do for the printing side and set up a shopping cart etc, but for the majority of it i'm ready to start building up my own portfolio and get the modelling agency up and running :thumb:

Today I think I will be doing some work for the printing side, @Stu would you mind if I made a link on my site directing to the calendar, and could you change the link on the product description to the Printing page on my website, no rush whenever you get time.

Many thanks.

Michael.

https://michaelszanto-photography.co.uk/printing-service/

Why is it taking Google so long to index my web address, any other search engine and it's there top of the page no problem. Have Google become too self important that they think they are the be all and end all, not that i'm overly concerned it's just that the majority of people tend to use google. Myself I tend to use DuckDuckGo unless I need to compare something against what google shows, what do others use for their main search engine? Rant over :thumb:

36 minutes ago, dynax said:

Why is it taking Google so long to index my web address, any other search engine and it's there top of the page no problem. Have Google become too self important that they think they are the be all and end all, not that i'm overly concerned it's just that the majority of people tend to use google. Myself I tend to use DuckDuckGo unless I need to compare something against what google shows, what do others use for their main search engine? Rant over :thumb:

Google has always been the same it can take a week or so to do what it needs to do! 

• Like 1