Entertain me

Why don't you entertain us :D

I'm in a lodge in Worcestershire and about to get in a hot tub while it's about 5 degrees outside! 

I won't be entertaining anyone till I warm up :lol:

• Haha 1

If your definition of crap hotel is Premier Inn you've been pampered. Try "hotel" over pool hall with rooms by the hour near Lowestoft. Arranged by HR witch I was at war with. Needless to say I didn't stay more than 5 minutes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bonio said:

Premier Inn?

Travel for work is overrated. :sad:

Is beer included in expenses?

Travelodge.  Bit if a tired rundown one next to a roundabout. One beer is included in expenses. I'm not much of a sit in a pub drinking on my own kind of person despite being socially awkward and generally misanthropic. Got a few YouTube videos to watch.

10 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

If your definition of crap hotel is Premier Inn you've been pampered. Try "hotel" over pool hall with rooms by the hour near Lowestoft. Arranged by HR witch I was at war with. Needless to say I didn't stay more than 5 minutes.

Yeah it's deffo not that bad. 

7 minutes ago, goat said:

Travelodge.  Bit if a tired rundown one next to a roundabout. One beer is included in expenses. I'm not much of a sit in a pub drinking on my own kind of person despite being socially awkward and generally misanthropic. Got a few YouTube videos to watch.

Yeah, sitting on your own drinking isn't much fun. Sad bast*rd that I am when in similar situation I tend to waste my life with computer games or you tube vids. 

7 minutes ago, Bianco2564 said:

Watch some Monty Python & Life of Brian on youtube.

Biggus Dickus, Latin lesson,.

I could go a watch of holy grail. Brave brave sir Robin.

Last time I stayed in a Travelodge was when the Tiger was nicked from the car park. Not been back since.

What you need to pass the time is this 10-episode series of "The Idiot": https://russianfilmhub.com/episodes/the-idiot-1x1/. Brilliant acting, great storyline and it can all be yours for free. Make sure you go to settings and turn on the English subtitles. 👍

1 hour ago, bonio said:

Last time I stayed in a Travelodge was when the Tiger was nicked from the car park. Not been back since.

What you need to pass the time is this 10-episode series of "The Idiot": https://russianfilmhub.com/episodes/the-idiot-1x1/. Brilliant acting, great storyline and it can all be yours for free. Make sure you go to settings and turn on the English subtitles. 👍

First episode down. At first I thought you may have taken leave of your senses, but I stuck with and can honestly say it was brilliant. 

Just home after 2 nights in Bradford. Midland Hotel, decent enough with it starting to show signs of wear. Just the weather and the fact I had to traevl over 4 hours each way that did it!

• Like 1

I used to work around the corner from that hotel, Bet it was impressive when it was first built. Lots of the buildings around there have lovely architecture. Pity most of the area is falling apart :cry:

• Like 1

On 02/11/2021 at 18:22, goat said:

I've been home sick in bed the last few days. Could be the fever but I've been watching the YouTube channel ScreenRant. They do a movie pitch meeting series which I've been laughing at. But again, the fever could be affecting me. 

• Haha 1