Buying a flip front lid. (noob question!)

Me and the missus both wear GMac Glide Evo's. They can be bought for under £100 if you look around. Like most flip fronts they suffer from wind noise at higher motorway speeds but ear plugs reduce this. We've just done a 1200 mile 3 day "blast" from West Yorkshire through France to Genoa Italy to catch the ferry back to Tunisia and we did most of the mileage on the motorways with speeds of 130Kmh had no issues at all. They have an internal drop down dark visor and cut-outs for fitting intercom headsets. They are also pinllock ready.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 19:43, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I love Glasgow, it's full of lovely people. 

Ill agree there just come back from 16 days working there accomodation and food provided by work was not great but getting out there some great people and eateries. Oh and the pubs were amazing too!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 20:00, John Metcalfe said:

Me and the missus both wear GMac Glide Evo's. They can be bought for under £100 if you look around. Like most flip fronts they suffer from wind noise at higher motorway speeds but ear plugs reduce this. We've just done a 1200 mile 3 day "blast" from West Yorkshire through France to Genoa Italy to catch the ferry back to Tunisia and we did most of the mileage on the motorways with speeds of 130Kmh had no issues at all. They have an internal drop down dark visor and cut-outs for fitting intercom headsets. They are also pinllock ready.

Thanks for that, I wouldn't have found that as an option and that ticks quite a few of my boxes, price is amazing too.

Much appreciated 🙏