Retest for MOD 2

Unfortunately failed my MOD 2 due to missing a car and them having to go around me in a tight gap (Would've been nice if the BMW played a long and let me past but alas, they were in a hurry)

Glad I'm doing it at this time of year because a 2 week wait is already too long for me, getting more impatient by the day to get to do it again. Couldn't imagine waiting 1-2 months to retest if needed...

18 minutes ago, geofferz said:

Pro tip: book 2 mod 2s when you book the 1st. Either you fail and have another lined up or you pass and lose £80 or whatever, win win. 

You mean book one like a few days after? Is this possible??

It would be a bit more than 80 unfortunately as I'd need the school to provide the bike + instructor and not sure if they would do that hahah. 225 GBP each retest....

3 minutes ago, geofferz said:

No idea, was kinda joking. £225 oof.

Ah. I would've actually done that if possible 3 days in advance, so I could still cancel too if need be.  🤣

Yes, 225 hopefully 2nd try gets it over with. The tracer 900 in my parking spot is looking at me, doesn't like to only be ridden in my apartments car park for 10 mins.

Edited by peepae
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, megaross said:

I failed mod 2 first time (for a really annoying reason, indicator...) all the best people do.

Back on the horse sunshine.

That's so annoying too, but you got it now and have probably not cared about it since hahah!

When I failed, I saw a car and a motorcycle come into the test centre with their indicator on.. so even though it's not nice... it did make me feel a little better about myself. 🤣

7 hours ago, Bungleaio said:

Don't worry about it you'll get it next time.

I failed my 1st one for straight lining a roundabout,something that I was later taught to do when I was doing advanced training 🤣

I was straight lining roundabouts during my lessons (when I did my observations and it was clear) and my instructor said it would only be a minor if there was no one else there - so kind of annoying if you got failed for it 

13 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

Yep its a nope for straight lining roundabouts for passing tests which 

for beginners is a good for caution but one thing both theories agree about are no wheelies, stoppies, burnouts for some reason 🤪🤭.

Sorry sir... I accidentally revv'ed it a little too hard