What do you put in your bike? E5 or E10

peepae

2 hours ago, Mawsley said:

I still don’t accept that it’s English

IMG_4230.jpeg

This is because it's dialectal, an adjective. much like the intransive verb:  FAFF is. and obviously as bikers we all use that word frequently. especially when on tour and you are ready to ride off and someone (who will remain nameless) decides this is the perfect time to take his seat off and do a bit of random tweaking.

Nithering is a northern English and Scottish Dialectal adjective and means "to shiver"

now excuse me as its time I had a panad. back with the rampaging schizophrenics tonight and I need all the help I can get from turning yampy.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Gerontious said:

This is because it's dialectal, an adjective. much like the intransive verb:  FAFF is. and obviously as bikers we all use that word frequently. especially when on tour and you are ready to ride off and someone (who will remain nameless) decides this is the perfect time to take his seat off and do a bit of random tweaking.

Nithering is a northern English and Scottish Dialectal adjective and means "to shiver"

now excuse me as its time I had a panad. back with the rampaging schizophrenics tonight and I need all the help I can get from turning yampy.

Hope they don't mither you too much. 👍

1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

My new bike actually says to use E10 but you can use E5. I'll run it in on E10 then try it on E5. As I'm limited to 4500 rpm for the first 950 miles I won't be thrashing it too much.

6th gear all the way - what bike is it?

1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

Shell E10 is £1.41. Supermarket E10 is around £1.37. Coming down a bit but wait till the Red Sea is closed and see the prices rocket!

2 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

Nope not near us, still at the 1.40 mark, and doing alot of hospital visits....😭.

12 hours ago, Capt Sisko said:

UPDATE - Now £127.9

This is insane, the cheapest e10 here is 148 still

• Sad 1

My answer E10 unless I know the tanks not going to be emptied for a whilst or the fuels been in the bike for a whilst.  Then they will get E5 as I work on same principle for my outboard.
At a rough guess I would say more than a month or I consider a whilst.

• Thanks 1