All Year Biker - cleaning and protection service

Throttled

I usually do this myself, give the bike a good clean and cover it in a rust protection for use during the winter, but got this as a Christmas present. I can see me doing this every year, because the £85 it cost for the advanced clean and protection has made my bike look brand new. Indeed, I would recommend the service if you are selling or trading in, as I am sure you would get your money back with a better price for the bike, as it will look like you have cared for it.

https://allyearbiker.co.uk/

Booking is simple through the website and I used Craig as the nearest person to me. My bike was cleaned the next day, as I got lucky as he already had a bike to clean in Paisley, so I took mine to where he was.

53427747832_ce0a88c5cc.jpg

I thought the bike was quite clean and all he would need to do is jet spray off the winter crud. But, no. Craig said to come back after 2 hours, I waited till it was 2 1/2 hours and he had only just finished the cleaning part. The exhaust polish and chain clean made them look brand new. I opted for a double coating of ACF50, so that was another hour. In terms of the clean part, the photos show the results are spectacular. There is no doubt the ACF50 has the best surface to adhere to.

53428827668_0ab3373086.jpg

53428679511_1ba93ff48b.jpg

53428679206_5c55a888a5.jpg

53428828528_5cf4e643f1.jpg

53428994174_aa870f1a6f.jpg

53428994734_89c0f749ff.jpg

I rode home with salt and grit all over the roads, so as recommended, hosed the bike down, without any detergent. I am to avoid Muck-Off and use car shampoo if it is filthy. But the crud just washed away, leaving water beading all over the bike. It should last the rest of the winter and well into the summer.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Throttled said:

I usually do this myself, give the bike a good clean and cover it in a rust protection for use during the winter, but got this as a Christmas present. I can see me doing this every year, because the £85 it cost for the advanced clean and protection has made my bike look brand new. Indeed, I would recommend the service if you are selling or trading in, as I am sure you would get your money back with a better price for the bike, as it will look like you have cared for it.

https://allyearbiker.co.uk/

Booking is simple through the website and I used Craig as the nearest person to me. My bike was cleaned the next day, as I got lucky as he already had a bike to clean in Paisley, so I took mine to where he was.

53427747832_ce0a88c5cc.jpg

I thought the bike was quite clean and all he would need to do is jet spray off the winter crud. But, no. Craig said to come back after 2 hours, I waited till it was 2 1/2 hours and he had only just finished the cleaning part. The exhaust polish and chain clean made them look brand new. I opted for a double coating of ACF50, so that was another hour. In terms of the clean part, the photos show the results are spectacular. There is no doubt the ACF50 has the best surface to adhere to.

53428827668_0ab3373086.jpg

53428679511_1ba93ff48b.jpg

53428679206_5c55a888a5.jpg

53428828528_5cf4e643f1.jpg

53428994174_aa870f1a6f.jpg

53428994734_89c0f749ff.jpg

I rode home with salt and grit all over the roads, so as recommended, hosed the bike down, without any detergent. I am to avoid Muck-Off and use car shampoo if it is filthy. But the crud just washed away, leaving water beading all over the bike. It should last the rest of the winter and well into the summer.

Did a great job on it :-)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bonio said:

Amazing to see how those downpipes have turned out. 

It will be interesting to see how long they stay like that, before they go the bronze colour I thought they were supposed to be! I wish I had stayed to see how he did it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nick the wanderer said:

Makes you wonder what chemicals were used..🤔does me anyway..

No chemicals were used on the exhaust, it was just polished. He also cleaned and lubed the chain. I saw him spraying the bike with the ACF50, two coats, one standard and one corrosion block, which came with that unmistakable smell.

https://www.acf-50.eu/corrosion-block

• 4 weeks later...

I've used All Year Biker for a while. The guy I use is the nearest to me and is down near Marlborough. Does a really good job and I suspect was one reason I got a decent trade in on the Ducati. When I can fit it in I plan to get the Guzzi done as well.

• Like 1