Finding a new Vape

onesea

Not disposable of course,  although they all tend to have a shelf life.  I have tried various and have found the pod system work best for me. No coils to change no seals to leak, 

I tend to have 2 on the go my present ones have been great.  Until I discovered what for me is a significant fault.

When sailing randomly the auto pilot would randomly throw its hand in🤬.  At random times,  it would not steer or just not be quite right.

It’s taken me months to work out the fault  @S-Westerly will be mumbling into his Sowester .  My vapes are magnetic,  one of them massively so at 1m it can cause 10 or 20 degree deviation in heading.  So stepping past the compass or standing near it vaping caused chaos (nearly as embarrassing as the magnetic travel chess board). It was only when I was standing in front of the digital display vaping, trying to find the fault did I put 2 and 2 together 😳

So does anyone know of a non magnetic Pod Vape?  Or can recommend a non magnetic Pod Vape.

Presently I have and was quite happy with:

Voopoo - Argus Z - massively magnetic,

Aspire - Geotek - Not so magnetic, much more subtle,

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rightstuff said:

Not only vapes find if my usb charger is plugged in on my boat cuts the fm radio out also auto pilot 

Also if usb charger is plugged into van loose radio signal 

There USB Chargers that stop that, they are not normally cheap from China.

Apparently it’s to do with the electrical noise made changing voltages.  Some one clever will be along to advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Genuinely never come across this as a problem  - and I’ve been covering harm reduction products since 2011! 😂

I’m being sent some samples of unit construction pods (three separate components, used recycled materials in construction), I’ll update if they are magnet free. Not aware of anything on the market that doesn’t use magnets.