F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Thieving bast*rds EBIKE still didn't send refund for my gf's insurance. Its almost 3 months now :evil: :evil: F**K IT!!!

Money for my new bike are still in a transfer between banks. 4th day now :evil: F**K IT!!!

Fkin women, she comes home from work stands there chatting, I'm dishing tea out, the house is clean and i crack a joke about her standing around doing nothing when she could be making a drink; she goes all PMT on me starts crying how she's been working and had to go to Asda on the way home (chocolates for her mate at work who's leaving for pregnancy) - i tell her to grow up, she storms off in a mood - starts saying its not going to work all that sh!t. Starts going on about how i changed after we got married. (It hit me hard for 3 days after, i think i went into shock) then i sorted it out.

We didn't say a word all night or this morning - and its our anniversary today!

Fkin women, 34 years i staid single and enjoyed the life of no hassle no stresses no nagging.

Got a headache

BB

Waiting in for your mates to F**k about at PC world just to get £20 in vouchers when I can do it for nothing and save him 2hrs round trip and an hour waiting, to end up looking at setting off about 2pm - then to be told by the other mate he has to be home for 17:30hrs to help his wife move furniture.

Seriously F**ked off waste of a day's out.

BB

f**k, f**k, I`m sitting here waiting to copy some bloody crap that my boss is doing on some bloody plan that I`ve had no other input into, bloody parrot fashion.

I`ve designed housing estates, social clubs, sports facilities, extensions and large houses. I`m a feckin qualified Architectural Technician and I`m doing stuff a 16 year old school leaver would be asked to do. I design....I don`t FECKIN copy. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rant over

New contracts for work being sent round, now we have to pay for our own SIA licences and they have screwed over sick pay too.

I can't afford it so f**k it.

Pay for you own SIA badge and then f**k off to a company that pays more and takes care of it's staff. What type of security do you do? If youre a security guard then pay for the Door supervisor licence and get some better paid work at weekends to cover the licence money and pay for extras. :)

F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT F*CK IT

Only came in to work today to have a handover and my "boss" has decided not to bother coming in to this office today.

And I start my new job on Monday (whoopee!) but there's a tube strike planned from Sunday evening into Monday. NOT impressed...

New contracts for work being sent round, now we have to pay for our own SIA licences and they have screwed over sick pay too.

I can't afford it so f**k it.

Found out today that the company I work for has sold itself to another company, I suspect this is the reason for the contract changes..perhaps trying to get us in line with the other company's contracts in advance so they don't have to have 2 sets of T&C's?

Furthermore, there are other things on the new contracts, they want to reduce company sick pay from 12 weeks max to 4 weeks max...I'm never off sick but it's the principle...

They are removing any payouts for injury on duty..oh well no win no fee for any accidents at work then!

Oh and a sneaky clause about them being allowed to monitor any emails, phone calls or letters sent to/from you. I know they mean work ones, but it doesn't specify in the contract..they also keep refering to the employee's handbook...which hasn't been printed yet.

methinks I shall not be signing, so f**k it.

Lost one of the cats we rescued from a bad home 5 years ago died three weeks ago.

Whole family feeling the loss and had to watch my hard as nails mum cry for the first time in about a year.

Stayed solid for her and helped her through it.

Only to have this morning another cat of the family to be hit by a car and Killed.

This time it was my dads cat and again i was the one to try and comfort my dad.

To thouse who don't have pets you will think this post is useless but to thouse who have had that one animal thats there every morning when you wake up and there to see you safely to bed, always happy to see you etc. To have them gone from the family leaves a huge hole.

This is now 2 holes in an already torn up family.

To make things worse i cant see my dad to hug him as he lives in Qatar and im in Birmingham at Uni and cant get home to comfort Chris who was very close to both cats.

Sorry for the huge post just needed some one to tell as I'm in bits too but dont want to let my family see it.

Going home today is going to feel so empty.

Lost one of the cats we rescued from a bad home 5 years ago died three weeks ago.

Whole family feeling the loss and had to watch my hard as nails mum cry for the first time in about a year.

Stayed solid for her and helped her through it.

Only to have this morning another cat of the family to be hit by a car and Killed.

This time it was my dads cat and again i was the one to try and comfort my dad.

To thouse who don't have pets you will think this post is useless but to thouse who have had that one animal thats there every morning when you wake up and there to see you safely to bed, always happy to see you etc. To have them gone from the family leaves a huge hole.

This is now 2 holes in an already torn up family.

To make things worse i cant see my dad to hug him as he lives in Qatar and im in Birmingham at Uni and cant get home to comfort Chris who was very close to both cats.

Sorry for the huge post just needed some one to tell as I'm in bits too but dont want to let my family see it.

Going home today is going to feel so empty.

So sorry for your lose I know some people might not understand but I do and I wish you all my condolences

Right here I am to relieve me self a little

Missed a damned good deal on a 2004 Cbr600rr Repsol :(

£3000 and they'd take part exchange (which I need) 4k miles on the clock, mot and tax, only 25 miles away from me !

f**k SAKE YOU f**king f**ker f**k IT

/feels slightly better

I understand totally, some of my pets have been as important as human family members and when you lose them it's like losing a person - been there, several times :(