F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Big f**k IT done it again. Gone to the cash point, punched in to take out £10, picked up card, placed back in wallet and walked off without cash. Go back to bank 3 mins later when i realised and it had not taken it back so obviously someone has had it away. FECK, FECK, FECK

Big f**k IT done it again. Gone to the cash point, punched in to take out £10, picked up card, placed back in wallet and walked off without cash. Go back to bank 3 mins later when i realised and it had not taken it back so obviously someone has had it away. FECK, FECK, FECK

Donut.

At least it wasn't £100 :)

Some ****er left the hob switched on and cuz it's electric you can't tell (can you tell where this is going?)

I took a baking tray out and put it on the top then put the casserol dish in. Went to move the tray 10 mins later and f*uck it!!

Instant blisters on two fingers and a horrid line across my hand dispite being under running water for 5 mins. Further to that the kieve is done after 20 mins rather than the 30 mins it was meant to be so its got to sit there while the pasta cooks!

God I hate electric cookers!!!!

F*ck it!! F*ck it!! F*ck it!! F*ck it!! F*ck it!! F*ck it!!

got new tail tidy :twisted:

got new indicators to attach to tail tidy :twisted:

got no nuts to fit the indicators as they are missing from the kit so now no bike until they come assuming supplier sends me some. i've been to local auto factors and hardware shops the nuts should be m10 but the pitch of the threads is wrong on all the nuts they had.

F**K IT :( :crybaby:

f**k it...

My parents never let me have pets... Until when I was 18 and they let me have a couple of Hamsters. I am not used to having pets around and found it strange the amount of compassion I showed them and had towards them.

Today Calli, the last of the 2 hamster after the first died at Christmas passed away.

I wasn't upset but then of course I had to look at her when I lifted her out and remembered when she was new to the home and it just slayed me. The reaction went from quite civilised to me storming around the house inside 20 seconds. I find it difficult to understand why I reacted in such a way as socially Im a bit poor on the understanding part but still I didnt think a tiny hamster would do that to me...

Im a strange fella so f**k it and f**k the f**k it and f**k the f**k it twice more... For good measure...

f**k it...

My parents never let me have pets... Until when I was 18 and they let me have a couple of Hamsters. I am not used to having pets around and found it strange the amount of compassion I showed them and had towards them.

Today Calli, the last of the 2 hamster after the first died at Christmas passed away.

I wasn't upset but then of course I had to look at her when I lifted her out and remembered when she was new to the home and it just slayed me. The reaction went from quite civilised to me storming around the house inside 20 seconds. I find it difficult to understand why I reacted in such a way as socially Im a bit poor on the understanding part but still I didnt think a tiny hamster would do that to me...

Im a strange fella so f**k it and f**k the f**k it and f**k the f**k it twice more... For good measure...

now i really have heard it all.........................BIKER CRYS AT DEATH OF A RAT :lol:

FECK IT... just had my glasses fall off my face as I was stood over the bog having a pee. The left arm is broke so they`re loose on my head. Had to fish them out and give them a good wash. Eeewww.

now i really have heard it all.........................BIKER CRYS AT DEATH OF A RAT :lol:

*sigh* I didnt cry, it just really made me feel really gutted.

Read it again in an angry context fool, I stormed upstairs and back down a few times with a confused expression as I wondered why it had died. Did it starve, dehydrate... Basically anything that could make it my or the familes fault as I expected to let them die when I moved out. Then jog on as I thought this was a thread for people who are having a bad day. I rode 200 miles, through rain and generally in a bad mood to find one of the few pets I was ever allowed to have dead. Great cherry on top to already a shit day. Or so I thought until I come online to find this response.

Call it over the top, I understood when you were angry when lorry drivers were being slagged off.

And it was a Hamster... If you are going to hurl an insult at least have the class to get it right clever clogs :roll:

Read it again in an angry context fool, I stormed upstairs and back down a few times with a confused expression as I wondered why it had died. Did it starve, dehydrate... Basically anything that could make it my or the familes fault as I expected to let them die when I moved out. Then jog on as I thought this was a thread for people who are having a bad day. I rode 200 miles, through rain and generally in a bad mood to find one of the few pets I was ever allowed to have dead. Great cherry on top to already a shit day. Or so I thought until I come online to find this response.

Call it over the top, I understood when you were angry when lorry drivers were being slagged off.

And it was a Hamster... If you are going to hurl an insult at least have the class to get it right clever clogs :roll:

Hey Fozzie don't worry about it. There are several types of men in this world and some of us are emotional souls. As i've got older it's got easier for me to admit to being one of the emotional guys who cries at everything. It also helps when you find out we satisfy our women better than those who show less emotions. :)

Oh and I'm having a really shit time with life at the moment and nothing seems to be going right. Even the things that are going really really great are treading on the toes of someone else so creating a really shit time for me so have a **** it from me.

fozzie as you already know,this forum does not tollerate insults or abusive post's, so if you feel the need to hurl such thing's in my direction,then feel free to hurl them via pm.

my original post was not malicious, it's what us folk with a sense of humour call banter, So mayybe you could just climb off that high horse of your's for a while rather than be so abusive and read thing's in not such an angry manner

suppose i should now say f**k it

I've only just caught up with this thread!

I know that you 2 know each other so I suppose you could call it banter.

However! you are both in breach of forum rules!

Take this as a friendly word in your ear, both of you!

I'm watching you! :lol:

F**k IT !!!

I too was gonna do my cbt, but not long brought house, and decorated the hallway then as the down stairs loo was in pink, yeah bright pink every nook and cranny, so i decided to do that as well and because i did it made the toilet look horrible, cos that was peach/beige. So i decided to buy new set, and now the bloke i had to fit it then said i needed this flexi hose and this piping ang this boxed in etc etc, and now me used my little bit of savings up and i had to rip up stair carpet got paint on that, so cant do bike test now either! :(