F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Parked my bike in a parking bay to nip into shop not long ago. While standing in queue I heard an alarm which I thought sounded similar to my bike.. Not thinking anything of it (because I couldn't remember what my alarm sounded like), I still stood in queue waiting to be served. It wasn't until a worried member of the public came over to me and said that some woman had reversed into my bike whilst talking on the phone, knocking it over... I was like WTF! To piss me off even more, I then found out she decided to pull forward after knocking bike over and park in the bay NEXT to my screaming bike on the floor.. She then got out, went into the shop that I was IN and bought a couple of things while i was in the shop still and swiftly left without notifying me!

I now have a cracked seat fairing, engine cover damage, double bubble screen shattered, wing mirrors scratched, bar end/levers damaged. Luckily my crash bungs protected the main core of the bike... but ffs has anybody got decency these days?!?!

RAAAAAANT!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

At the age of 32 I decided a career change was in order and we've spent the last 6 years struggling for money while I attended college and then Uni to obtain my GCSE's through to an English degree to then enable me to do a teaching qualification. As we're so short of cash I've only been able to apply for the Graduate Teaching Programme (GTP) which is working in a school earning your teaching qualification and getting paid for it. We can't afford for me to go to a classroom based PGCE type.

I've applied once again after failing last year and today received another knock back. 5/6 years wasted doing a f**king degree I didn't really want (would have preferred to do History), the age discrimination act saw me forced to teach in a secondary school and I've also seen the golden handshake and bursary disappear which was what planned to use if I did make it into teaching to pay off my student loan.

And to top it off, the 8gb memory card I ordered arrived today in the guise of a 4gb card. :(

All in all a shit day.

F**k it, F**k teaching, F**k this country and F**k whoever it is that keeps getting my f**king luck.

found out earlier that a work mate got out of his truck to cross the road for a sandwich in bedford and was hit by a car. Died at the scene. 4 years to go before his retirement. f**k it. . . . Live for today. f**k the future cos you might not have one :(

My day off today and its pissing down... F**K it again

Didn't stop me and Spire from making a trip to Matlock today. Had a good run too but then came back to find the final refusal for my teaching application so a teachers life is definitely not for me. F**k it!

Some tw*t of a vandal on one of the padlocks on my garage has snapped a key or something metal inside the locking mechanism. I have spent a good two hours trying to pry the thing out with no luck. So as soon as my mate gets back we can get his grinder out and grind the lock off.

Not an appy arry!

BB

Not F*kin happy.

I spent hours scrubbing cleaning the chain, went out on Friday albeit in the shittiest weather on the motorway; just went out on the bike today; went to wash it and the chain looks like it was fitted to the titanic!

I spent F*kin hours toothbrush scrubbing then decent layers of wax on the goddamn thing.

ME thinks time to buy a new chain & Sprocket - like i have the cash for that!

F*ck IT!

BB