F**k It

Guest noob_biker

fozzie as you already know,this forum does not tollerate insults or abusive post's, so if you feel the need to hurl such thing's in my direction,then feel free to hurl them via pm.

my original post was not malicious, it's what us folk with a sense of humour call banter, So mayybe you could just climb off that high horse of your's for a while rather than be so abusive and read thing's in not such an angry manner

suppose i should now say f**k it

Then my apologise. I wasnt on a high horse, I was on a really bad day.

It seemed malicious as I opened up to peeps to get what looked like being laughed at for being a bit weak. Which in my state of mind then set me off on an angry spree. With it being laughter mixed with the "rat" comment when I thought it clear I was quite gutted over it. If you called me a wimp and told me to man up I would have taken it light hearted as thats what Im used to and recieved as jokes. The only time I have been laughed at over a pet that died it was very much malicious so you have to forgive the fact I took it in that sense. My reaction was based purely on my experience, when you dont know the alternative you rarely look for it in some cases I suppose.

Though my message wasnt angry, more just being sarcastic.

Though on another note,

I tried to sort something out and was juggling multiple things at one time. I messed up and apologised but yet where I would smile and forget it I still feel like a hated little shit over. So f**k it...

fozzie as you already know,this forum does not tollerate insults or abusive post's, so if you feel the need to hurl such thing's in my direction,then feel free to hurl them via pm.

my original post was not malicious, it's what us folk with a sense of humour call banter, So mayybe you could just climb off that high horse of your's for a while rather than be so abusive and read thing's in not such an angry manner

suppose i should now say f**k it

Then my apologise. I wasnt on a high horse, I was on a really bad day.

It seemed malicious as I opened up to peeps to get what looked like being laughed at for being a bit weak. Which in my state of mind then set me off on an angry spree. With it being laughter mixed with the "rat" comment when I thought it clear I was quite gutted over it. If you called me a wimp and told me to man up I would have taken it light hearted as thats what Im used to and recieved as jokes. The only time I have been laughed at over a pet that died it was very much malicious so you have to forgive the fact I took it in that sense. My reaction was based purely on my experience, when you dont know the alternative you rarely look for it in some cases I suppose.

Though my message wasnt angry, more just being sarcastic.

Though on another note,

I tried to sort something out and was juggling multiple things at one time. I messed up and apologised but yet where I would smile and forget it I still feel like a hated little shit over. So f**k it...

pm sent fozzie :cheers:

Just taken the bike for an mot. It now has a massive failure list, most of which i can sort my self no problem, but it also needs a new rear shock and suspension bush, which i dont have the equipment to fit. So i now have to find the money to buy them, and then the money for the garage to fit them.

F**K IT!!!!!!!!

Just taken the bike for an mot. It now has a massive failure list, most of which i can sort my self no problem, but it also needs a new rear shock and suspension bush, which i dont have the equipment to fit. So i now have to find the money to buy them, and then the money for the garage to fit them.

F**K IT!!!!!!!!

why don't you just..... F**k IT?

got back to the yard yesterday after being away all week, got kitted up for the ride home only to discover flat rear tyre, piece of glass hanging out, had to get the wife to come and get me so i took off the wheel, gonna have a new tyre fitted this morning then i gotta take it back to the bike, put it on, ride the bike home, take off the rear wheel again and fit new pads, thats my morning f**ked up....................................so f**k it

you want a lift?

edit:thats to the garage not actually get dirty lol

Call me

thanks for the offer lee, im ok thx, gonna take it to all bikes about 9.30. nip into town to buy some new jeans or something and do my best to avoid the buskers,(scavvy gits) then hopefully go back to pic up me wheel :D

Was looking to see why the Police were directing traffic off the A1(M) (opposite lanes) when I saw the 'nice man' with his speed gun pointed in my direction. Quick glance at the Speedo.....97! F**k It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got back to the yard yesterday after being away all week, got kitted up for the ride home only to discover flat rear tyre, piece of glass hanging out, had to get the wife to come and get me so i took off the wheel, gonna have a new tyre fitted this morning then i gotta take it back to the bike, put it on, ride the bike home, take off the rear wheel again and fit new pads, thats my morning f**ked up....................................so f**k it

why, i can change mine with the caliper in situ... or lowered on the arm..

ahh its a H*nda, F**k It...

Was looking to see why the Police were directing traffic off the A1(M) (opposite lanes) when I saw the 'nice man' with his speed gun pointed in my direction. Quick glance at the Speedo.....97! F**k It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, expect a nice fine :lol: (you might be lucky though)

Assuming ya speedo is not calibrated, i suppose it was a true speed of what... 88-92mph?

VirginMedia are total w*nkers!!! Customer services....my arse!!!!

Still no access to all my important saved emails!!!

F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter felt the same, she used to work for them until she said f*ck it as well.

Those numpties used to be NTL - f*ck them

http://www.tumelty.co.uk/blog/post/2004 ... o-Ntl.aspx