F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Im not allowed to go anywhere near a mental patient ward with crutches, I still hobble along with them, I catch my toes on the floor as the weight of the cast is quite a lot after a while and makes it drag.

I was told that I need to start excersising my leg and my foot to stop muscle deterioration otherwise I would have to relearn how to walk.

So crutches or no crutches... Im fairly f**ked

I wanted to book my theory test today but was unable over the internet and over the phone :( As I have foreign licence DVLA sent me UK counterpart but it seems they forgot to register it or something :evil: I spent 1hr on the phone calling DVLA only to been told I am not on the system at all :evil: I will have to send my counterpart back to them with a letter and will have to wait till they sort it :evil: :evil:

F**K IT

f**k IT

Why is f**k all going right today. I try and finish a job that will take me a few hours to complete and the boss takes me off it to do another. My feckin mind is going to explode and i`m up for a coronary

and 1....2....3.....4....5, bollocks I`m still in a feckin mood.

went to a party last nite with gf. She went back to hers after half an hour to get summin, I asked if I could go with, she said "no!". was gone for hour and half.

After that she got piss faced ( i didnt) I got bored of watching her stumble everywere and being pissed, I told her this and she hit me so I just walked off. She then told me basically to get lost, so I did. However one of her mates convinsed me to stay. She puked up, I got her water and tissue and wasnt having a good time at all. Then I felt sick and so I was nr the toilet for 5 mins, she went off and had a good time.. I was like, yea, I sit by u when u puke but when i feel ill u f**k off... Anyway, went ack to hers and thismornin woke up @ around 11 and she went "im goin into town at 12" (which she arranged when she got up) I was like... Thought we could have a good time today as I had a crap night watchin u be pissed last nite, She said yea well Im going in an hour. (Not even invite) As I left I said dont you think its a bit rude if u have a guest round to go out an hour after you get up, and not even mention it? with that she walked back inside. I went home.

F*CK IT!

And for the first time in a yr n 10 months, with a tear in my eye, I say F*CK HER!

I was feeling pleased with myself for covering maybe 10-15 of the lectures i've missed last semester, over the easter holidays (everyone else is just chillin', but they haven't had the "benefit" of been told they'll be kicked out if they fail another module :shock:), so i decided to count how many lectures i have to cover before i'm up to date.

38 lectures remain, 9 of which i'll have to work out myself because the lecturer in question has decided to post only a copy of the handouts online. Of course, i still have 2 practicals to get handed in when i get back, and another ICA.

Who said the first year is a doss? I'd like to strangle them :wink:

Oh, and i haven't gone bed yet (it's 5 in the morning)

F**k it!!