F**k It

Guest noob_biker

F*ck it!!

I am sooooooo bored with this dissertation. 2 weeks to go, and I am half way there (5k words).

I am rapidly losing what little interest I have left!!

BLEURGH.

What's it on ?

And what are you hoping to do ?

F**k it, my dinner isn't ready yet. :(

The social and economic benefits of sustainable procurement in public sector construction projects..

What am I hoping to do? Get the next 5k words done rapidly!

Hope dinner was worth the wait!

F*ck it!!

I am sooooooo bored with this dissertation. 2 weeks to go, and I am half way there (5k words).

I am rapidly losing what little interest I have left!!

BLEURGH.

What's it on ?

And what are you hoping to do ?

F**k it, my dinner isn't ready yet. :(

The social and economic benefits of sustainable procurement in public sector construction projects..

What am I hoping to do? Get the next 5k words done rapidly!

Hope dinner was worth the wait!

:shock:

What you gonna be, a QS ?

What do you know about roofing ? :wink:

Rush to get all my cleaning done before sitting down to watch the football.

Get it all done, sit down with a brew, and it has been postponed 2 hours before the kick off.

Feel sorry for the fans travelling all that way, but feel more angry that I rushed about daft getting my (self imposed) chores done.

F**k it, and f**k this league. :x

My house mates are f**king lazy annoying twats!!

Everyone has gone home for easter holiday to day and only 1 of them has bothered to help clean the house before they went. Rest have left shit loads of plates with half eaten meals lying around, rubbish all over the place and I no longer go in the living room because you stick to the floor.

So because I didn't want to leave the house in such a state and I will be living here for most of the holiday I was left to clean it all up.

On top of that, another has owed me £80 for a month, today transfered me £66...dispite the fact he had the full £80

w**kers!!!!!

On top of that, another has owed me £80 for a month, today transfered me £66...dispite the fact he had the full £80

w**kers!!!!!

It sounds like new housemate time :lol:

Rest have left shit loads of plates with half eaten meals lying around, rubbish all over the place and I no longer go in the living room because you stick to the floor.

w**kers!!!!!

You should put the dirty plates in there beds the next time they might think twice as for the money you have only yourself to blame if you needed it that much you should have gripped him by the throat oops sorry you should had made clear to him that you needed it

I remember cleaning my daughter's shared house when she was at Uni in Liverpool, cos all her housemates buggered off leaving it filthy!!!

There are ways of getting your own back Rob!!! :wink: :lol:

i have already done the putting of the dirty dishes in the bed, they were only lucky i emptied the dirty water off it first but i told them i wouldnt next time.

can i have a f**k it day

i got dumped early this morning, dont ask me why cos i aint 100% sure and he didnt exactly do it maturely either, so i am heartbroken and fed up now and climbing back on the singles shelf ready to gather some dust again. think i am going to get a few cats rather than try again.

i have already done the putting of the dirty dishes in the bed, they were only lucky i emptied the dirty water off it first but i told them i wouldnt next time.

can i have a f**k it day

i got dumped early this morning, dont ask me why cos i aint 100% sure and he didnt exactly do it maturely either, so i am heartbroken and fed up now and climbing back on the singles shelf ready to gather some dust again. think i am going to get a few cats rather than try again.

Hunny, I hope you´re ok. one day he will realise what a huge mistake he´s made, and it will be too late... keep your head up, plant a smile on that face, and tell yourself over and over, you are better than him, and he aint worth the tears. :( I´ve been there a couple of times, easy to say now, It felt horrible at the time, but the worst thing now is the regret of the time i gave him, and the time i spent miserable. life´s for living. get out there and live it xxxxxxx

i know i will bounce back, but i just felt this time i had hit the jackpot. i dont regret any time i gave him, he has taught me that i can open my heart again so its been good. just a shame i wasnt good enough for him.

Aww bex sorry to hear it, but this is life eh? It would be boring otherwise =]!

And ermm, no real f**k it mood today, should have gone for a ride earlier as its raining now.... but i was too much of a pussy and backed out. It is a sunday afterall and the rozzers would be in full pursuit..

Hope you feel better soon, bex :( x

My f*ck it for today:

For weeks now I have sit around doing little other than trying to do uni work. Just sitting, bored, looking out at the lovely weather.

Today, as it was again nice I thought I'd walk to my mums to give her her mothers day card. Its only a ten minute walk.

By the time we got there we were being pelted by HAILSTONES!!!!!

Once back home, glorious sunshine again (if a bit on the windy side).

F*CK IT!

(although on the plus side, we did get a lift back in my mums bfs brand new lexus CT200h which was quite nice! :) )

Hope you feel better soon, bex :( x

My f*ck it for today:

For weeks now I have sit around doing little other than trying to do uni work. Just sitting, bored, looking out at the lovely weather.

Today, as it was again nice I thought I'd walk to my mums to give her her mothers day card. Its only a ten minute walk.

By the time we got there we were being pelted by HAILSTONES!!!!!

Once back home, glorious sunshine again (if a bit on the windy side).

F*CK IT!

(although on the plus side, we did get a lift back in my mums bfs brand new lexus CT200h which was quite nice! :) )

every cloud n all that :D

Awww Bex, am so sorry to hear that after the conversation last night mate. The right person will be along soon love, I know for a fact he will, he will just drop out of the blue and knock you for six. (I know, It's just happened to me right out of nowhere) Keep your chin up Bex, you will meet someone and you will know and think 'this is it'. It's worth the wait, I honestly can say that 100%, you will feel so good when it happens :)

Sitting here worrying cos last i heard my mate went into hospital..

Im just waiting now to hear what happens..

Dont like just being so Useless!! Wish there was more i could Do for him.. Ugh..

Sitting here worrying cos last i heard my mate went into hospital..

Im just waiting now to hear what happens..

Dont like just being so Useless!! Wish there was more i could Do for him.. Ugh..

my fingers are crossed for you chic x

They still cant tell him whats wrong.. After a whole day of people looking at him..

He has to now wait around till the next guy up the line is about to see him..

We're all worried for him but nothing we can do but wait..

Thanks for the messages, have been passed on..