F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Got a new job which is great,

But because of that, i won't be able to get to the rally.... There's always next year. Bollocks.

Plus, the joy of the job offer was short lived due to my family. Wish i were an orphan sometimes!

Noooo!!! :(

Aww Rae.. Can we not all turn up at your work and apeal?

Not a great deal you can do tbh, I won't have any money, this weeks wages from the pub will be going on fuel for a months worth of 40 mile round trips a day.

And I'm out of favours with my loan shark (mum)

fed up with having no biker friends,

dont want to go out alone all the time its boring and lonely,

tried to join a group near me but they turned out to be complete tosspieces who were nasty to me!

just want some biker friends :cry:

f**k it

tried to join a group near me but they turned out to be complete tosspieces who were nasty to me!

f**k it

Aww bumble...sorry your plans didn't figure out with the local group. It is tough. Are there any members near you? Stick a rideout in your rideout section, or even just a meet. DucatiPaul is near you, as is wannars125 I think.... can't remember though.

and cos it's the right thread:

F**K it! not been on me bike for over a week! Must ride tomorrow...

Bumble my bike is up and running properly now but I am busy until next week sometime, from then will be able to go out whenever really. :)
the old im washing my hair exscuse would of been just as blatant paul tut tut tut :mrgreen:

Bumble my bike is up and running properly now but I am busy until next week sometime, from then will be able to go out whenever really. :)
the old im washing my hair exscuse would of been just as blatant paul tut tut tut :mrgreen:

:laugh: :laugh:

f**k it

Move up here Bumble, I'll go out with you.

Would probably also make me go out more than I do too.

Bloody hell mate that's the second funny thing you have said in the last two days! I am impressed! :up:

f**k IT, ordered a new bed on Monday from Argos, delivered this morning at 7.15am. Just looked on site and thier sale starts today and it`s £60 cheaper.

Sorry, but this is going to be a grim "f**k it" but I feel the need.

Two weeks ago yesterday, a friend of 35 years was killed in a road accident near Perth. He leaves a wife and two sons aged eight and four.

His funeral took place yesterday. There were so many people there, some had to stand outside the crematorium. Staff stopped counting after 500.

His death (in a car, not on a bike) has really shaken me because of the suddenness of it and the fact that we were exactly the same age and both have families.

I have thought about not riding but my wife insisted that I hadn't undertaken all the training and worked hard to pass my test only to stop now. If I did stop, would I never get in a car again? Would I never cross the road on foot? Of course not.

So why "f**k it"?

Because no matter how much shit I think I have going on in my life, there's always someone worse off and I need to keep remembering that.

Thanks for listening.

Condolences, Sounds like your friend certianly accounted well for himself to have so many turn out. Hope you can not feel too shaken by it, Live your life to the fullest in memory of him as he would have wanted you to. :3some:

Don't seem half as important now, but my f**k it is over the project im working on apparently closing its london offices soon and moving the work to singapore, meaning i'm not sure where that leaves me as a trainee come september. Have to wait til the higher ups release any more info