F**k It

Guest noob_biker

You`ve missed the point Al. They want a drawing that will look exactly the same as the one they were issue and would not accept. I`ve far more important drawings to finish like house designs, working drawings and something more bloody well productive. :evil:

And I`d still be in a job cus them ar*eholes don`t know how to read shite let alone well produced, high quality drawings if I say so myself

You`ve missed the point Al. They want a drawing that will look exactly the same as the one they were issue and would not accept. I`ve far more important drawings to finish like house designs, working drawings and something more bloody well productive. :evil:

I have similar issues to you with the CAD work here in my office...

They give me a set of A3 drawings to check through so it matches the LER, a head sheet which is basically should have the codes for all parts of the drawing. If it doesnt match the LER the drawing is wrong. So I edit it.

If I find a lot of things the drawing says different to the LER on I query and get told "the LER is right, just follow that". It then gets issued and comes back and turns out the things i wanted to query had some other importance and I get told "why didnt you query?". :roll:

f**k it...

On the upside because I tried to query, blame is easily passed on :lol:

Ok Owen I really need you to send that rabbits foot ASAP.

Went to get some money out the bank this morning to pay for my hotel tonight, said 'insufficiant funds'

I thought, thats odd seeing as I transferred £1k only 2 days ago.

So come back, check the online banking to find that RBS have cancelled my f*cking overdraft with no warning.

I spoke to them a few months back as I was graduating in the near future and discussed account changeover and suchlike. They said they'd call again nearer the time. I got a letter less than a week ago (oh told me) saying the account changeover would be in September. This isn't f*cking september. So here I am, many thousands of miles away from home and suddenly £1200 down with no warning.

Update. Overdraft wasn't cancelled, there were 2 pending transactions on my account to a jewellery shop in India to the value of £1200.

Spoke to bank and bank fraudline and money has been refunded, but now my card has been cancelled so I will have to now use my credit card for everything :(

Surely your bank will be able to sort something out with a bank that is near to where you are ?

Is your credit card with the same bank ? Will they get a new card to your house before your OH leaves to come out to meet you ?

Can you increase your credit card limit for a short while ?

Think you need a couple of rabbit feet, some clover, black cat and a trusty leprechaun.

Hope you get it sorted Gayle.

Surely your bank will be able to sort something out with a bank that is near to where you are ?

Is your credit card with the same bank ? Will they get a new card to your house before your OH leaves to come out to meet you ?

Think you need a couple of rabbit feet, some clover, black cat and a trusty leprechaun.

Yeah the credit card is the same bank, I called the credit card line yesterday and checked that I can use it as a debit card eg pay it off as soon as I've used it and I can (for a while there you had to wait til your bill was actually due with my bank) so shouldn't need to increase my limit.

I found out pretty quickly that every time I was using my debit card I was being charged £1.25 + a % fee, so I've just been taking out a few hundreed dollars everytime I need money and paying cash for everything so I'm only having to pay the fees once. Fees on my credit card are a bit higher, but using it this way means it shouldn't make too much difference.

The bigger of the two fraudulent transactions was showing on my account last night (£888.71 to a jewellery shop in india), felt a mix of sick and raging. *boak* RBS text this morning to say the money is being refunded today though :)

Yeah the credit card is the same bank, I called the credit card line yesterday and checked that I can use it as a debit card eg pay it off as soon as I've used it and I can (for a while there you had to wait til your bill was actually due with my bank) so shouldn't need to increase my limit.

I found out pretty quickly that every time I was using my debit card I was being charged £1.25 + a % fee, so I've just been taking out a few hundreed dollars everytime I need money and paying cash for everything so I'm only having to pay the fees once. Fees on my credit card are a bit higher, but using it this way means it shouldn't make too much difference.

The bigger of the two fraudulent transactions was showing on my account last night (£888.71 to a jewellery shop in india), felt a mix of sick and raging. *boak* RBS text this morning to say the money is being refunded today though :)

Glad you got it sorted, well kind of sorted.

Hope it doesn't stop your enjoyment of your holiday.

Argh!

I thought my season ticket money had been taken two weeks ago when I paid for them.

I was delighted to discover I was overdrawn yesterday - quite how I'm paying for the family holiday and stuff up to the end of the month is yet to be worked out!

F********************* it.

Was just about to head out and quickly logged onto online banking to make sure the payments i mde to my credit card had been recieved to find that my credit card it no longer on my online banking.

now the credit card people had already called me this morning to do a check on my recent transactions, so that phone calls probably cost me about £5.

so i had to call them again about the card details missing and apparently this is because they had put a hold on my card until they had confirmed the recent transactions and it would take a few hours for the card details to reappear so I asked her to check my available balance- £0. So I asked why the money hadn't been received and she said it takes 4working days, the first payment I made was friday so that won't be received til tomo at the earliest.

As per previous post, my debit card has been cancelled due to fraud so my credit card is my only source of money. I have a grand total of $7 cash on me.

They're looking to see if they can increase my credit limit but can't guarantee anything. I'm waiting on them calling me back.

Edit: they called back and can increase my credit limit until october and I should be able to use my card within an hour.

shame it took about £20 in phone calls to sort out :(

Just had a call from my daughter - the op she was having today has been cancelled, half an hr before she was supposed to check in!!!!!! :evil: They've got no beds apparently!!! :roll:

F*ck it - and f*ck the NHS system!!! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

F$*K IT !!!!!!!!!

not content with a gardening accident resulting in a nail sticking out of my knee, I have just tripped over the dog and bashed my face on the very hard wooden corner of the stair tread. ouch ouch ouch.

Just tried to withdraw some cash to be told insufficiant funds.

Instant bad feeling, as I know the funds were there.

Got back to hotel checked bank balance and one of the fraudulent transactions that was refunded to me (£888.42) has been reversed by the fraud department putting me £200 over my overdraft limit. Called the bank, they can't tell me why so I need to speak to fraud department who don't open til 8am (midnight here).

I feel sick.