F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Checked to see if my wages went in this morning, only to find my account empty.

Some **** in America got my card details somehow, and have spent 400 notes on a site which writes essays for you. Lazy thieving cheating bast*rds.

That's the money I've saved for my DAS gone, was going to book it if I pass my theory next week. Bank can't tell me when ill get it back :(.

Ring your bank and explain the situation. I had the same thing happen to me but in Spain. The bank proved I was in England as I had used my card that same day. I got all my money back. Dont give up and keep at the bank.

Bank is insisting I sign a form to say it wasn't me. Which apparently cannot be faxed, emailed or done in a branch. So it will be Tuesday before they will start investigating. I think ill phone them again.

Started new job Monday just gone (4th) went from a weekly pay cheque to a monthly one.... Last weeks pay cheque's gone already, and my first one from work is due on the 9th next month. I'm f**ked. Getting stressed, have lots to pay out on with my first pay cheque. Bills, outstandings, and loans from friends. And the girlfriend's planning a trip which falls on my second months pay day, Shie h I'm footing the bill for by the sounds of it. I am flapping good-style at the moment. f**k it.

6th form prom.

Don't remember much after buying my second bottle of £48.50 Moet champagne.

Night from then on is too f**ked up to describe. Involving teleporting to another hotel 2 miles away, taking a piss in the toilet of the room belonging to 2 Geordie blokes I'd never met in my life. Leaving out a fire exit and going home.

Thought I stopped at 2 bottles? No, checked my account, and heard from others, I'd payed for one in cash, and 2 on my card.

£150 on champagne. Another £20 on a few pints.

And I'm off on holiday on Sunday.... with very little money now...

F**k it!

Just found out I failed my last ITIL exam F**K IT...........F**K IT.......F**K IT.............F**K IT..........F**K IT........F**K IT

Oh well 3 out of 4 passed, wont be doing the resit thats for sure will just have to do without it for now.

F**K IT.................F**K IT...........F**K IT.........F**K IT............F**K IT...........F**K IT............F**K IT

have i mentioned before I hate failing

F**K IT.................F**K IT...........F**K IT.........F**K IT............F**K IT...........F**K IT............F**K IT

ffs bike finally back on the road after 4months to find out brakes need more work than I can afford to pay for right now

f*ck it. wish I had never bought the f*cking thing. Only had it since november, excluding the month it was off the road because of the snow, its spent 5 months of the 8 i've had it off the road. So in 8months, its had 2months use. even when the damn thing is working i can still barely ride it because of my back.

Someone please stop me walking out from my job. f**k IT, I`ve had enough.

Less than 4 hours to go before I`m off for a week to cool off and I`m getting SOOOOO irate. :evil: :evil:

I really need to chill cus I could just shout out f**k IT forever

Neil,

Just concentrate on the following to cheer you up:

Football - There is a Euro-Parlimentary move to get it banned.

Slow Service: All Bar Staff are to be equipment with Rocket Jet Packs.

High Fuel Costs: Anyone who suffers from hair loss and is under 50 gets free fuel.

Tents: All tents are now designed with a 'long-leg extension'.

Disc Locks: All disc locks are to be made of exteremly soft silicon (so they will not damage anything when you forget they are on).

Wine: Free to all Motorcyclists.

Flats: All flats positioned over shops/takeaways etc. entitle their renter/squater to free food.

Mates: You have lots so.....

SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!

F**k It

Not really a f**k it as such more of a meh :? I've had to cancel my guitar lessons because I can't afford it at the moment... MEH!

You tube has loads of lessons on there. Have a look and do one or two instead.

Not really a f**k it as such more of a meh :? I've had to cancel my guitar lessons because I can't afford it at the moment... MEH!

The same happened to me and my daughter last year. :(

I still feel like crap so f**k it.

You tube has loads of lessons on there. Have a look and do one or two instead.

Indeed, a mate of mine taught himself piano entirely off Youtube tutorials. Now has a job playing for the local "Playbox" Theatre in their productions.

Current f**k it? Blowing a tyre in the arse end of nowhere. 18, Audi TT, no AA / RAC cover, no spare. Fun night. :|

my wifes on a plane to spain as i type this, i got no babysitter for the saturday night so no rally for me....f**k it

looks like i ll have to have the lads round for a poker night then :cheers:

Ouch! I had an operation 2 weeks ago now to fix a problem in my sinus's and for good measure they broke my nose and chopped a chunk off the tip where they went in due to previous damage.

Its got dissolvable stitches still in it but they arent coming out, they are meant to weaken and fall out and so far nothing! And it bloody hurts feeling like its ballooned on my face due to swelling and will take 6 weeks to even start to go back to a normal state.

f**k it...