F**k It

Guest noob_biker

I really wanted that to get that new bike but my credit sucks goat's balls. :crybaby:

So f**....

....actually, scrub that. I have a pair of sweet machines in the garage, a wonderful mutt, four chucks full of character and eggs, two ace kids, a fit wife and a couple of cars I enjoy driving. I've got a job I love and live in a place that fills me with pleasure. :love:

So I have debt and an overdraft that's crippling? F*** it. Let's drink and have a party. :cheers:

Feeling even more crap than yesterday.... and have the busiest shift of the week soon: :( oh f*ck it

Shift :?: Undergarment worn by Ladies :wink: Thinks :?: Why would Nats be the busiest? :shock:

45 minutes still to go till the weekend - F**k It!

Went to get my new bike today and realised I have dated the insurance changeover for tomorrow by mistake. The dealer said just to take my old bike home again, so at least I did not have to catch a bus, but still f**k it!

Had a brilliant weekend at the RBLR National Rally but was spoilt as soon as we got home by stroppy teenagers with attitude problems who can't tell the truth if their lives depended upon it, causing a major shit storm around us

f**k it and f**k 'em

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Keylite Windows.

Aaaaasaaaaaaaaaargh.

F*** them and their f****** windows.

Yet more broken sleep ahead until we get a blind that works. Currently waiting for replacement number seven this year.

F****** f*** it.

Woken up by a text from o2 at 3am telling me my phone bill this month is £163.

They sent me a text with roaming rates when I stopped in Amsterdam for my connecting flight which I never got til I arrived in the US, and never got another one telling me US roaming rates so didn't even think that the one I'd just received would have been for Europe not US (it only says calls to uk/eu does not mention where calling from). Which it turns out are absolutely extortionate. Even still, according to the rates on the website the charge for making calls is 85ppm inc vat, I've been charged over £1pm, and they should notify you once you have spent £20 on data which they did not and I have been billed £33.

Now meant to be getting up in 3hrs and not even had 3hrs sleep, head pounding and must have slept funny on my neck. Hope I can get some sleep soon :(

FFS! So I had to buy a new laptop because my old one died. Two days later I had to return it to the store because the wifi was constantly dropping out (hadn't done at all on my old laptop on the same connection) and the touchpad was temperamental. So they swapped it over, and now not even 2 weeks later the screen has freaked out and went all fuzzy/liney and the laptop has completely crashed and I've had to force it to shut down twice. So it needs to go back again. And this time the nearest best buy is 65miles away. F*CK IT :evil:

Gayle, I have a spare rabbits foot and clover that I think you should carry around with you at all times.

I think you might be right :(

made the 130miles last night and now havenew laptop no 3, fingers crossed for third time lucky :shock:

Good luck Gayle, sounds like your having a right time of it out there.

thanks. so far really been more hassle than its worth (and so far that 'worth' has been several thousand pounds).

Keep trying to convince myself 'it'll get great', but I've been here 2 weeks past on wednesday, and its just not. At all.

So yeah, f*ck it. I'm going to end up having spent my entire savings and probably the last chance in my life I will have to do this. So far I am half way through my time alone here and it has been a complete disappointment.

Gayle, I have a spare rabbits foot and clover that I think you should carry around with you at all times.

Why? Rabbits feet arn't lucky! Think what whappened to the rabbit who used to have it attached to one of its legs!

:up:

Now a kiss from a strange girl is lucky (imo). :angel12:

F*CK IT!!!!!

Contacted a seller on ebay about buying a bike. He agreed to £420 as price and i said id let him know when i can pick it up. He says he's not going to remove it off ebay which it though was fair enough but i didn't expect him to sell it before i got there!!!!

Rang up this morning to say i can collect sunday, he then says he has someone coming to look at it today! So obviously it sold :(

Gutted. Why couldn't he have rang me to say he had people coming! If he was that bothered about holding out for me id have paid a deposit. And why not wait to hear back from me today rather than sell it before.

Bloody hate egay sometimes :(

Why? Rabbits feet arn't lucky! Think what whappened to the rabbit who used to have it attached to one of its legs!

Yeh, which is probably why I stick with rabbit's feet and clover as they are easier to get. :lol:

And where would that leave Gayle and Nat ?

Yeh, which is probably why I stick with rabbit's feet and clover as they are easier to get. :lol:

And where would that leave Gayle and Nat ?

No comment!!!

:angel1:

Ok Owen I really need you to send that rabbits foot ASAP.

Went to get some money out the bank this morning to pay for my hotel tonight, said 'insufficiant funds'

I thought, thats odd seeing as I transferred £1k only 2 days ago.

So come back, check the online banking to find that RBS have cancelled my f*cking overdraft with no warning.

I spoke to them a few months back as I was graduating in the near future and discussed account changeover and suchlike. They said they'd call again nearer the time. I got a letter less than a week ago (oh told me) saying the account changeover would be in September. This isn't f*cking september. So here I am, many thousands of miles away from home and suddenly £1200 down with no warning.

Situation is like this.

Crappy old barn conversion being pulled down and replaced with nice new house. Planning officer wants drawings of said crappy old barn. Submit the drawings that were done for the barn conversion back in 2003 (so as the house was built). He will not accept them as they are not OUR drawings. Consequently I have to draw up the plans exactly as the previous ones and he will then accept them. Nowe show me the logic in that.

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH :twisted:

Situation is like this.

Crappy old barn conversion being pulled down and replaced with nice new house. Planning officer wants drawings of said crappy old barn. Submit the drawings that were done for the barn conversion back in 2003 (so as the house was built). He will not accept them as they are not OUR drawings. Consequently I have to draw up the plans exactly as the previous ones and he will then accept them. Nowe show me the logic in that.

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH :twisted:

Why do you need drawings of a house that's being pulled down? :shock:

Beacuse said feckin planner wants to weild his little bit of authority and say he WANTS it like some spoilt bloody kid. Costing the client hundreds of pounds for me to do it as well. I`d have told him to feck off and swivel...but then thats me.