F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Redundancies at work. f**k f**k f**k f**k. Hope I'm safe.

Hope you come out OK Rach......horrible time this......been there before and I know the stress you're under.......good luck.... :)

Hey Lou.......there's a saying...."you can chose your friends......but you're stuck with your family"..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Luckily I have a really nice family......I just don't see enough of them really as most of them live down in Kent..... :(

Look to your friends - They won't be so shitty!

(at least I won't).

D'aww *massive hug*! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif . How is your back btw? When are you back on the bike? Does this mean I'm unlikely to have a Goggy pillion ride again? I'm glad I managed to have one at least, hope your back improves lovely, sad not seeing you on the Bandit.

Tango - most of my fam in Kentishness too (Bromley and St Mary's Cray), I'm visiting more than usual cos of gdad being unwell. So nice to see them more. I still prefer Cambridge too much to feel tempted to mooooove though, tho dad always asks me to.

Damn, Derek......did you get any notice or did they just spring it on you?..... :shock:

Anything in the pipeline mate?

They made us all redundant then said we could apply for our jobs back at a loss of £7000 pa to myself...and more to others who had been there longer....in a three year period they reduced my wages by £9000 so I didn't bother applying...

Thats education for you :)

Yeah, that sucks rotten eggs! Hope you AND Rach get something sorted without too much delay.

Personally think good on you for telling them to shove the whole reapply thing, takes the mick, reapply for a job you have proven yourself in for lower pay and worse conditions. My dad has to do it every year but is retiring this year so not bothered.

That doesn't sound like 'redundancy' to me!

Its what they can get away with legally....If I hadn't had fought my corner they would have just sacked me so I wouldn't have even got the small amount of compensation they finally offered...

Walking across St Neots square to my bike yesterday and I twisted to look at something and I think I've trapped a nerve in my lower back........walking like Max Wall now..... :roll:

and the difference from normall is?????..................f**k it fell over trying to get away

Walking across St Neots square to my bike yesterday and I twisted to look at something and I think I've trapped a nerve in my lower back........walking like Max Wall now..... :roll:

I'm going to hold you too this Bob.... :D www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6N1bgar8A&gl

well once again the youtube insert didnt work......sigh

">

edited by stu....operator error :wink: :lol:

I saw Max live twice-I can tell yerz,the timing he had was perfect-and he was bloody hilarious,too.

Now-what did I com..ah,yes....

A tale of light shining through the unemployment darkness.....

My mate's son [17] has been told he has to go on a course learning to write his CV,or lose any entitlement to JSA. He left school this summer,having completed exams,etc.

He's SO pissed off;his actual words were,"Everyone and their dog has a Ph D in unemployment,today".

So he and a lad he was doing his exams with printed off some cards offering to do gardening/general handyman stuff,around this local area. He's had work FLOOD in-seriously,he's so busy he's getting home at 7/8pm. The thing is,'word of mouth' re the standard of his work is bringing him more work.

His dad and I went to buy an old petrol rotavator one week ago-and already he's working on allotments,doing the prep work for Autumn planting,plus the gardening work,etc.

So,6 'A' levels-and he's earning his wage by digging. [Not to everyone's taste,I know]

But proof that if you don't give in,the light WILL break through....

You always talk to much sence Puggy..

Was about to post about how I'm fed up with my luck at the moment but after that last line about not giving up has given me the thump on the head I needed this morning..

Just got to fight harder against it.. Thanks Puggy :D x

Bike wouldnt start. Flat battery. Was really looking forward to a ride today, not been out for a while and had a real shitty week at work

f**k

Get yourself an Optimate and leave the bike on charge/maintenance all the time...... :wink:

• 3 weeks later...