Mikey's Meet now arranged for 28-06-2009

for anyone who is meeting me in grimsby i will be leaving morrisons roundabout at about 25 past 11 just so you know :)

and lori i saw the thank you :) and trust me if we didnt think you appreciated it we would nt be doing it :)

Been checking the weather for the past few days and was a bit miffed that heavy rain was forecast for Sunday in the Lincoln area. Looked today and sunny spells forecast. Yay!

I've told the weather to stay, so we should have glorious sunshine :D :D :D

:lol: It's now looking like susie and I may be able to attend after all :lol:

work are really messing me about at the moment!

We'll make our own way there, see you Sunday :lol:

What time at Willy woods? about 1230?

we will be leaving telford about 0930/1000,

going A5, A38 through Derby, M1,M18,M180, A15, A163.

anyone who wants to tag along is welcome but there will be no time for sightseeing! :lol:

:lol: i know that tc but want to know what time you expect to be at the woods,

so we can go straight there if late :lol:

Just because your a MOD it doesnt mean you can turn up when you fancy on your Vespa with all your wing mirrors and foxes tail

brill bril and brill again.. n two sleeps to go!! :D

just had neighbour come round to ask if anything can do on sunday... i said sunday lunches all round please for when we get back here... ok so i didnt but another kettle at the ready and a willing tea maker :D ( I prewarned the neighbours because the bit in front of our house is like communal grass area and thats where i assume you will put your bikes as the road bit close by is clogged up with those car things all the time... also be a fab pic of bikes lined up outside here :D)

brill bril and brill again.. n two sleeps to go!! :D

just had neighbour come round to ask if anything can do on sunday... i said sunday lunches all round please for when we get back here... ok so i didnt but another kettle at the ready and a willing tea maker :D ( I prewarned the neighbours because the bit in front of our house is like communal grass area and thats where i assume you will put your bikes as the road bit close by is clogged up with those car things all the time... also be a fab pic of bikes lined up outside here :D)

Thats a handy warning, actually! Crushed beer cans all round then, unless we want an action shot of motorbike dominos!

true ;)

I suddenly thought I should have told you all that Mikey is non verbal so if he doesnt say anything he isnt being ignorant :lol: :lol:

Typical of him to sleep in when usually he awake sooo early especially at a weekend ...kids! :roll:

oh, spoke too soon, just heard a big yawn :D :D

yay i win i beat ya all home,lol

to see that many bikes was great and i thank you all for turning up to make mikeys and lori s day :)

I didn't know it was a race although I rode like it was one. :) I got back a while ago and was delayed by Nottinghamshire's finest and given one of those funky back packs, mug, stickers and bib etc.

It was good to see some new faces, great to be part of such a big ride, brilliant it was for a good cause, and grateful that I was able to meet Lori and Mikey.

Thanks for the hospitality Lori.

Ha ha... i think we beat you all home!! Am absolutely overwhelmed still here!! and lil man is tired but a very happy bunny!! Will post again later but wanted to say the first of many thankyous for everything. We completely spoiled and definately one of the best days of mine and mikeys life with precious memories. Gotta sort lil dude now but will be back later. :love: