TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

well thats me defo not going. I ve just treated the mrs to a long weekend away with her sister to spain on the same weekend. Then i rang me mum for her to have the kids saturday into sunday only for her to tell me she has booked a weekend away too. :cry: gutted :cry:

erm....bring the kids? :raspberry:

i cant fit them both on the bike. . . And boothy go eat a box of broken biscuits :up:

well thats me defo not going. I ve just treated the mrs to a long weekend away with her sister to spain on the same weekend. Then i rang me mum for her to have the kids saturday into sunday only for her to tell me she has booked a weekend away too. :cry: gutted :cry:

erm....bring the kids? :raspberry:

i cant fit them both on the bike. . . And boothy go eat a box of broken biscuits :up:

so come in the car then, god why are you making this so difficult!!! bloody men :roll:

Sorry kids but I won't be coming now either, I've had an expensive few weeks, work is hectic at the moment so I'm pretty much packed out with that, plus Ill be on a course over that weekend and life is just pretty mad at the moment. That's why I haven't been on here much and won't be for the foreseeable future, but i'll be back, don't worry! :)

Ah man... No Ker5h or Kyle.. how will we survive! :lol:

:( :(

What about me? :crybaby:

Your jsut unaware that we're gonna rock up with balaclavas and a white van, you will be at that rally :-P

oops did I give the game away :crybaby:

bloody defo cant go to the rally now,

yesterday I found and heard two big holes on my downpipes, today while putting gun gum on them a big chunk of the downpipes crumbled and fell off.

anyway just had to spend 150£ on a new set of stainless. so Im skint.

take it you've managed to get a tent bumble? if not, i can lend you one.

i thought i'd be going straight from work to rally, but i'm off a few days earlier now and can pick up my other tent if you want it.

take it you've managed to get a tent bumble? if not, i can lend you one.

i thought i'd be going straight from work to rally, but i'm off a few days earlier now and can pick up my other tent if you want it.

ive sorted a tent out now, thanks :D