UK Challenge 100 + Discussion

TC

Points should be based on the dirt accumulated on the bike and the grin on the riders face.

Thats a fair system :)

Well my bike hasnt been washed for a few months, so I'm good with that!

In that case its minus points for a dirty bike...

now we all have to take a bucket of water and give it a good scrub down for the photoshoot....

That will probably wipe the grin of your face also!

I would like a sticker (non 22, Throttled) like this to put on my bike...

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/download/file.php?avatar=922_1321549683.jpg

Its just A4 paper laminated

Cut and paste the Forum heading, Use 'Wordart' for you forum name and choose your style of Numbering.

I'm just going to hole punch the top and put some string through it to hang on the handlebars.

If enough people are interested. I'm sure we could sort out some stickers for the bikes with a gap for you to put your individual number. I wouldn't think it would cost too much.

IF PEOPLE WANT STICKERS LET US KNOW

hmmm

im not sure on the stickers

i would just rather have a bit of card with the number on under my seat that i can just put on the front of the bike as and when

what if people change bikes often or have more then one bike :?

With regard to collecting points, can pillion passengers collect points too?

After all, they're still taking part in the trip!

We've just been discussing this Sue.

Thinking about members that are bikless atmor 125 rider's that go pillion for longer distances or members that turn up at meets/rallys without the bike for whatever reason.

That they could register and become an 'honorary tagger' excately the same but with no bike.

Let us know if anyone is against this.

Thinking about members that are bikless atmor 125 rider's that go pillion for longer distances or members that turn up at meets/rallys without the bike for whatever reason.

That they could register and become an 'honorary tagger' excately the same but with no bike.

So does that mean I could tag all the places in my car, and then claim I was a pillion, hence no bike in the photo?

So does that mean I could tag all the places in my car, and then claim I was a pillion, hence no bike in the photo?

I'm thinking this is all about getting to the 'tag' on a bike of some sort not a car sooooooo

pic is taken of your bike and number at the tag

or

pic is taken of you in your bike gear with your number and the bike you were pillion on at the tag.

???

I'm thinking this is all about getting to the 'tag' on a bike of some sort not a car sooooooo

or

pic is taken of you in your bike gear with your number and the bike you were pillion on at the tag.

???

But what would anyone know if I took my jacket, number and helmet along with me in my car, and then stood next to any old bike and claimed I was a pillion?

or

???

But what would anyone know if I took my jacket, number and helmet along with me in my car, and then stood next to any old bike and claimed I was a pillion?

then your crazy!

i don't think anyone would bother doing that tbh as the whole point of the game is to ride.

or

???

That is ridiculous.

Will I be able to claim the points if I get my butler to take my bike to one of the locations?

Timmy if you want to put your leathers on and drive to applecross in the car rather than go on the bike, its up to you.

What the idea was, that if someone has their bike stolen/crashed or its off the road. or if someone has a 125 for day trips, but travel further on their partners/friends bikes as pillion. Then they would be able to continue being involved.

like i said its about getting out and about and going to places you wouldn't of normally gone to.

All I'm trying to point out mealexme and Throttled is that there would be plenty of room for cheating, and if no one was worried about cheats then whats the point in having individual numbers?

The Numbers are so we don't use stock photos of somewhere like applecross :wink:

Timmy if you want to put your leathers on and drive to applecross in the car rather than go on the bike, its up to you.

Ok, I'm setting off now, I take it applecross is on the list? :wink:

Bugger :oops: :oops: :oops:

You coned me :D It is a good road though

Ok, I'm setting off now, I take it applecross is on the list? :wink:

Oi!!!! :shock:

Please say you were not the two hat driving a clapped out Fiesta dressed in biker gear who cut me up on the way back from Applecross!

:up:

Also if people put their bike's mileage as of 6am on the morning of Jan 1st 2012 then post their mileage at the end of the year... although that's the annual mileage. Perhaps every pic could be accompanied by the googlemaps distance.

I've got 3 bikes, plus I ride 2 others, and at least 2 of mine will be sold/changed next year. I can't cope with all those numbers!

Surely the fairest method is a very simple 1 point per picture. And if someone lives in a points wilderness, they can always suggest new locations to gain points!

The yearly mileage will be going to make room for tag points each tag will have the same amount of points with bonus points for certain groups of tags like if you get all the bsb tracks etc

The idea of this is to get people out and about regardless if its on bike pillion or even in the car

No one wins anything at the end of the year its just for fun so let's have fun doing it!

I've got 3 bikes, plus I ride 2 others, and at least 2 of mine will be sold/changed next year. I can't cope with all those numbers!

Surely the fairest method is a very simple 1 point per picture. And if someone lives in a points wilderness, they can always suggest new locations to gain points!

It doesn't matter what bike you go Bogof. The Number relates to you.

We open to suggestions from everyone.

It doesn't matter what bike you go Bogof. The Number relates to you.

We open to suggestions from everyone.

That was in response to the mileage tracking suggestion...

Will there be a way of submitting/adding new locations throughout the year, or will they be set at the start?